Charter Senior Living of Edgewood Edgewood, KY

Reviews of Charter Senior Living of Edgewood

Assisted Living Reviews for Charter Senior Living of Edgewood

May 31, 2015

By James106907350

I moved my dad here, and he has been there for about 2 months now. It seems to be great, and he seems to be enjoying himself. He is around people his age that he can talk to. The care he is having is superb. They are keeping an eye on him. They are actually helping him clean up his room and do his laundry. I like that it seems friendly and any question that I actually have asked them, they answer them. They are willing to show me anything that I want to see. He is in a more or less what you call a studio, but I will call it more like a single bedroom apartment. It is a large room with a small kitchenette, and he has his own refrigerator and bathroom, an area for a bed, and plenty of room for his furniture. He has a couple of chairs in there, and it is nice. They have activities planned every day, so that's good. It is giving dad something to look forward to everyday. They have 3 meals a day plus snacks or if you want coffee during the day or whatever you want. I have not heard any complaints about the food, and when I am there, he is eating the food. He seems to enjoy it.

December 05, 2014

By Lorraine28

It was very nice, but they had an apartment type dwelling. The staff was wonderful though. They were lovely. They were very informative and very nice.

January 31, 2014

By Regena

My mom is happy here. It's a wonderful place. The staff were very helpful. They were able to answer all of our questions. They have bingo, a sitting exercise. They have people come in for entertainment. They also have pets; actually they have a pet that runs the halls. We like the location because it's close to all the hospital and they do have a wonderful staff.

December 30, 2013

By Caring82029050

It was fine. I looked into their assisted living facility. Their rooms were fine and very nice. I mainly spoke to the woman who took me around and she gave me a calendar of activities. They have bingo, cards, etc. They also take them out to stores. Overall, it seemed like a nice place.

Memory Care Reviews for Charter Senior Living of Edgewood

Photos of Charter Senior Living of Edgewood

Services and Amenities of Charter Senior Living of Edgewood

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Charter Senior Living of Edgewood

Experience our difference the moment you step foot into our one-of-a-kind Personal Care and Memory Care community. You’ll be greeted by our professional staff who are ready to listen to you and learn all about your wants, needs – and stories! You’ll see residents smiling, laughing and participating in activities they’re passionate about. And you’ll see first-hand why we call everyone family at Charter Senior Living of Edgewood.

We offer many options to stimulate and engage residents’ minds and bodies in a safe and comforting environment. Our open floor plans of living, dining, kitchen and activity rooms provide an inviting environment that residents love to call home.

From premier Personal Care services that allow residents to live as independently as possible, to our “Personal Touch” philosophy of Memory Care, Charter Senior Living of Edgewood creates a place where residents feel loved and cherished … because they are!

Life Is Better at Charter Senior Living of Edgewood

At Charter Senior Living of Edgewood, involvement in the surrounding community is important to us. Each year, our residents, their families, community members, and our staff combine skills on a variety of projects, intergenerational programs, volunteering and fundraising efforts and create partnerships that enhance the lives of everyone involved.

A better retirement lifestyle awaits … let Charter Senior Living of Edgewood show you!

AMENITIES

Living at Charter Senior Living of Edgewood frees you from the daily rigors of cooking and cleaning, letting you live worry-free and carefree in one of our spacious Personal Care or Memory Care apartments. Our dedicated staff will take care of the yard work, housekeeping and other chores, leaving you all the time in the world to enjoy life’s simple pleasures.

• One-bedroom and studio apartments
  • Pet friendly
  • Lovely private dining room
  • Special dietary menus
  • Lifestyle and wellness activities in our Wellness Center
  • Exercise classes
  • Chapel
  • Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
  • Resource library including computers
  • Reading lounge and card room
  • Full-service beauty salon
  • Resident and guest parking
  • Private, individual interior mailboxes
  • Beautifully landscaped grounds, including a courtyard and garden
  • Bus transportation
  • Interior and exterior maintenance of buildings, grounds and apartments including all community-provided appliances
  • All utilities (except personal phone)
  • Emergency call system in each apartment home

Thank you for your interest at Charter Senior Living of Edgewood. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Charter Senior Living of Edgewood