Morningview Assisted Living

Reviews of Morningview Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Morningview Assisted Living

October 14, 2021

By atag22

My mother has been in the facility for close to 4 years. Yes Covid has changed a lot of things that we used to be able to do. Not once though have I questioned if she was safe and being taken care of. It’s a huge relief knowing she’s in good hands. The staff has always been great.

Memory Care Reviews for Morningview Assisted Living

October 07, 2021

By Denise E.

Very kind and warm employees and residents. Impressed with the interaction between staff and residents, seem to understand my mom’s memory care needs well. Residents were out of their apartments staying active. Awesome patio overlooking children’s playground for my mom to be able to watch kids laugh and play daily.

June 18, 2019

By Nan

I visited Morningview and it was excellent. The rooms were very nice and they were really good. They were excellent and it would be my top choice. I saw that they have activities for the patients. They have different groups who come in to do things for them. The staff is nice, the location is perfect, and they also have a good dining area. My friend's wife is there and they like it. There's no exercise room, just the rooms where the patients live. A group comes in for religious services and that's nice. The person who showed us around was nice; I really liked her. She encouraged me to come back for a meeting they have with people who have dementia, and I liked that.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

About Morningview Assisted Living

Morningview Assisted Living is a senior living provider in South Bend, Indiana that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Morningview Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Morningview Assisted Living