Alden Estates of Shorewood

Reviews of Alden Estates of Shorewood

Nursing Home Reviews for Alden Estates of Shorewood

August 21, 2017

By Anonymous

I’m familiar with Alden Estates of Shorewood because I have gone there for rehabilitation. The facilities were nice and clean and everybody was so accommodating, including the physical therapy staff, the nurses, and the doctors. Food service was good. They had an excellent dining room and laundry service if you need it. It’s family orientated and you can have visitors. They always had something going on. They have memory care that I may need in the future.

June 13, 2017

By Thelmap6132017

I loved my stay there. I had to go for rehab for 2 weeks and it really made a huge difference. Everyone that worked there was so nice and went out of there way to help me. They prepare the food like your in a real fine dining restaurant, but better!! Even the lady that cleaned my room was very friendly.

July 09, 2016

By Kim143173

My father-in-law was in Alden Estates for two months. The physical layout and physical therapy are very good, but the responsiveness of the nursing staff is not so good. When the patients ring the bell for somebody to come and service them, it takes a long time for someone to come.

May 10, 2016

By Debra124064050

The staff at Alden Estates really goes out of their way. Mom has an occupational therapist and a physical therapist who will make time to talk to family when they bring Mom back after therapy. I think that’s excellent that they make sure family knows what’s going on and how much progress is being made. The nursing staff has been very good. The CNAs have done their best to be very responsive and to answer us as quickly as possible. They are a little understaffed as sometimes you do have to wait a little bit, but that’s not the CNAs fault. They have two different settings: private rooms with a room and bathroom and no kitchen or living room, and semi-private rooms which are decorated prettier but feel more like a hospital room. The food was very good. They have religious services on Sundays, but I believe every morning you can go for a prayer service, plus bingo, games like Rummikub, crafts, and painting. They have therapy dogs that come in once a week if you want to spend some time petting a pet. I thought that was very nice.

About Alden Estates of Shorewood

Alden Estates of Shorewood is a senior living provider in Shorewood, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Alden Estates of Shorewood for more details on services and rates.

Map of Alden Estates of Shorewood