Bella Terra Morton Grove

Reviews of Bella Terra Morton Grove

Nursing Home Reviews for Bella Terra Morton Grove

March 10, 2015

By Anne G1

My mother was placed at Bethany Terrace, and they did a nice job. Unfortunately, she passed away a few weeks ago. However, I was provided excellent assistance, and everything was done right. They were very caring and on top of things. I chose it because I had heard about it from a couple of other people, and it was also close to my home. They probably could use more people working there overall to attend to people, but everybody I talked to was very caring and very knowledgeable. Everybody from the administrator to the manager to the nurses accommodated me and answered my questions. I was happy with how they took care of her and the attitude that they had. I had friends that visited my mother, and they were impressed as well.

July 11, 2013

My mother-in-law was at Bethany Terrace Nursing Centre for rehabilitation for about three weeks. The social worker talked to my husband and father-in-law about what was best for him and my mother-in-law. The staff were very good. We were familiar with the rehabilitation wing because that was where she stayed. We were very impressed with them and I would recommend this facility to others.

May 09, 2012

By meecyion

This facility has very well-kept grounds. The staff was very helpful in getting me the information I requested. There is an off site dialysis that the staff would make certain the resident gets to if needed. The staff monitors individuals who smoke, in an outside desginated area. The food is served family style, There is a full administrative staff that provides quality services to the residents on a daily basis. There is current open availibility for admissions to the facility. The colors in the facility are very warm and inviting. I would recommend this facility a 5 out of 5 stars.

April 13, 2012

By Clariza

Bethany Terrace was an awful experience for my family and our friend who was admitted there. She was very close to us and we will never forget her. The place was dingy and smelled of stale urine. Residents would be heard complaining as we passed through the halls. I understand it is a nursing home and not assisted living but I felt as if the residents were dehumanized and ignored by their caregivers. Bethany Terrace seemed more like a low-income hospital than a nursing home. Our friend who was there had bed sores from not being turned. It was heart breaking. Bethany Terrace discharged her very quickly although she was not fully recovered. We took her home and Bethany Terrace provided her with an oxygen tank. We walked up our driveway where she fell, we helped her walk inside. She sat on the stairs to try and catch her breath and tried to turn on her oxygen tank. It would not open, she began to turn blue. I called 9-1-1 and my mother, a nurse, rushed into our home to perform CPR. Our friend died in front of me. It was a horrifying experience that I would wish upon no one. I wonder how things would have turned out if she wasn't discharged so abruptly.

Services and Amenities of Bella Terra Morton Grove

About Bella Terra Morton Grove

Bella Terra Morton Grove is a senior living provider in Morton Grove, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bella Terra Morton Grove for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bella Terra Morton Grove