Garden Place Senior Living Millstadt
Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living
Reviews of Garden Place Senior Living Millstadt
Assisted Living Reviews for Garden Place Senior Living Millstadt
March 30, 2017
I visited this facility
Independent Living Reviews for Garden Place Senior Living Millstadt
January 26, 2018
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Questions about Garden Place Senior Living Millstadt
Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Garden Place Senior Living Millstadt. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?
We have a wide range in our community for age, typically ranging from 70+. Activities in our community that are enjoyed by our residents include bingo, music, crafts, meal times are great social time.
What places are near Garden Place Senior Living Millstadt or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?
In the community of Millstadt we have our local Senior Center within walking distance, Breadeaux Pizza, Otts Tavern, Smokin K's BBQ, Papa Vitos Pizza, Coffee Mill Café, Reinhardt's Restaurant, and the local ice cream shop Happy Days.
What transportation services does Garden Place Senior Living Millstadt offer to assisted living residents?
Garden Place teams with out local senior center to assist residents with transportation 5 days a week to appointments. We also have a wheel chair accessible bus that we take for outings such as trips to Walmart, Eckert's, and scenic outings.
Costs for Garden Place Senior Living Millstadt
Services and Amenities of Garden Place Senior Living Millstadt
- All Inclusive Rent
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: $1500 Community Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3495/month
- Independent Living Starting At: $3495/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 34
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 5103178
About Garden Place Senior Living Millstadt
Our independent and assisted living apartments are just the tip of the iceberg in terms of comfort and quality of life. We desire Garden Place Millstadt to be a place of vibrancy and life, promoting meaning and joy in the lives of residents, families, and our team members. Elders inspire and guide us. As we work to create an empowering, caring, growing culture for elders, we are also creating our own future. After all, we are all elders-in-waiting!
Benefits of Garden Place Millstadt include:
- 24/7 staffing available at all times
- 24/7 Security
- 3 delicious meals a day and snacks
- Weekly housekeeping
- Social programs designed to keep people active and engaged in life and their surroundings
- Tailoring of services to the individual needs of each person
- Maintenance of your lifestyle and connection to the greater community (assistance with transportation, shopping, recreation, and volunteerism are just a few examples)
- Extended ‘family’ to care and watch out for each person’s safety and well-being
- Regular communication with long-distance family members
- Help prevent major disasters that sometimes happen when people live alone
- A “Growth and Wellness Plan” is created in partnership with you to discuss which services will meet your needs
What Makes Us Special
You will have an opportunity to make your contribution to our family, which makes Garden Place Millstadt the distinctive place that it is – it is people that make a community. We recognize that people make all the difference. Treating people well – with respect, trust, care, and good humor – can be quite contagious.Get Costs