Cedar Trails Senior Living Community

Photos of Cedar Trails Senior Living Community

Services and Amenities of Cedar Trails Senior Living Community

• State Licenses: 2208657

About Cedar Trails Senior Living Community

Locally owned and operated in the village of Freeburg, Cedar Trails enjoys quaint relaxing home-town values within convenient driving distance from the St. Louis metro area, Fairview Heights, O’Fallon, Belleville, and Scott Air Force Base. “We Care…Like Family” is way of life at Cedar Trails. Our compassionate, well-trained staff members make every effort to enhance seniors’ lifestyle quality. We are attuned to ensuring our residents’ needs are met with a healthy engagement in social and entertaining activities, friendship of neighbors and community, safety, respect, and dignity.

Cedar Trails’ caring staff provides exceptional levels of service and attention 24 hours a day. We “go the extra mile” for our residents to help everyone feel safe at home. We welcome you to contact our friendly staff at Cedar Trails with any questions, or to arrange a visit to see the many benefits that we offer.

Map of Cedar Trails Senior Living Community