Ashwood Meadows Gracious Retirement Living

Reviews of Ashwood Meadows Gracious Retirement Living

Independent Living Reviews for Ashwood Meadows Gracious Retirement Living

June 10, 2016

By KathrynQFLFG

My mom stayed at Ashwood Meadows for two months. I was really disappointed with them. The director pretty much showed it to me as assisted living and actually it's not at all assisted. It was completely independent, and my mother ended up in a hospital with pneumonia. She wasn't eating, and they weren't really taking very good care of her at all. I was very disappointed. It's a nice-looking facility, but I wouldn't put my dog in it. They don't really have much staff. They had a couple that lived there and resident ambassadors that were supposed to be taking new residents under their wing, showing them the ropes, making sure they got to meals, but Mom ended up in the hospital and now she's been in rehab for two weeks because they didn't do their job. They weren't really that nice, either. I think the staff was irritated at having my mom there. We paid a lot of money for a month, and then we had to pay another month because we had to give a 30-day notice even though they deceived me. Again, it looked very nice. It's just the service that wasn't very good. Mom can take care of herself, but she needs supervision. They said "Oh yeah, we can do that," and, "Yeah, she will get to meals," and, "If she's not down here, we'll know." Well, they might know but they don't do anything about it. The food was OK, if she made it downstairs to eat. She didn't have anything bad to say about the food. She just didn't make it to every meal.

About Ashwood Meadows Gracious Retirement Living

Ashwood Meadows Gracious Retirement Living is a senior living provider in Johns Creek, Georgia that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Ashwood Meadows Gracious Retirement Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ashwood Meadows Gracious Retirement Living