Winter Park Towers

Reviews of Winter Park Towers

Assisted Living Reviews for Winter Park Towers

November 08, 2012

By dabestemd

Anyone who visits Winter Park Towers knows they are the best in central Florida. Spotless reputation, real caring for the residents and always had excellent programs. This facility harbors aging adults in various units with differing levels of care involvement by staff. Young volunteers often provide entertainment for the residents, especially those housed in the Amory Way Alzheimer's disease unit. Medical care is superb here, and the hospital has several doctors on staff that routinely see residents for any ailments or problems. The food is reasonable and certainly some of the best that I have had at a hospital/nursing home. The downside to the facility is the high price of admission, but given the lack of comparable programs in central Florida, there is really no alternative.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Winter Park Towers

October 13, 2016

By Patricia006015

My mother went to Westminster (Westminster Winter Park), then she went to the hospital, and she passed way at hospice at Westminster Winter Park. Westminster Winter Park was good. They were better than the other facility. The care was maybe slightly above average. They had a nice program event. They had rehab and inpatient in the same place, so I thought that was pretty cool. My mother became incontinent, and she wasn’t eating much, so there was only so much they could do. I would say they’re a little above average.

December 16, 2015

By Doris41

Winter Park was large, and I was visiting my girlfriend. It had a memory center. My girlfriend’s room was a beautiful view. The rent was higher with a view than it was without a view. The overall plan was nice. I wasn’t impressed with the activities; it didn’t seem well-organized. The staff was nice enough, but I didn’t feel like I belong. Everyone was very nice and friendly, but it’s not my cup of tea.

November 30, 2015

By Carol116584150

Westminster was easier to get into, and there’s no waiting period. That’s why I wanted the prescription so that I could go ahead and get in to the ones that don’t allow pets. It suited us in every way to go ahead and to move in to it as a permanent residence for probably the rest of our lives because it’s a community that provides continuing care, but I am not sure if they will accept the prescription. The apartments are like 1140 sq. ft, two bedrooms, two baths, and with a balcony. It’s has a beautiful view on a beautiful lake, and the grounds were beautifully maintained with beautiful, gorgeous landscaping. I am perfectly satisfied with the staff. They have tennis court, crafts, and very delicious meals. Totally enjoyable.

April 27, 2015

Winter Park was a very nice place. The people seemed very content there. The apartment they showed me was lovely as were the dining rooms and the activity rooms. I was very impressed. The staff were very gracious, and they were very willing to give us the time to explain things to us.

April 29, 2014

Winter Park Towers was a bigger facility than any of the places that we looked at, and it had more activities during the day. They have card games, Bridge, dancing, and every night at 7 they have some kind of show, whether it's a movie or a speaker or documentary. They go on outings to the mall and different places. Everybody seemed to be very nice. I've been able to have dinner several times with my grandmother, and it's been great. There's only one meal that I did not care for, but everything that I've had, probably five times, has been good. The room was painted and re-carpeted before moving in. Their courtyard was full of trees. It's quite nice. Not only is it large, but it has a workout facility, a pool, it's on a lake, and there are a lot of things that can keep a person busy. There's even shopping on the facility. It did not smell. It was very pleasant and beautifully decorated, and affordable.

September 30, 2013

By Mindy5

For my parent's sake, I have visited the Winter Park Towers when their friends were there. I thought the place is okay though it wouldn't be my first choice. It's an older facility and I don't think that it had been remodeled. The staff were okay, but I was not impressed. Personally, I would just have to say that maybe they could update the facility.

August 27, 2013

By Caring Couple

Winter Park Towers is fine except that I feel it is very expensive for us. It is a very upscale community. If you're here, you probably won't want any other place. Their staff is nice. You can have a one-bedroom or a two-bedroom unit with a kitchen. However, this is the kind of place where they want you to put down a large amount of money and then still pay a monthly.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (11) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Winter Park Towers

About Winter Park Towers

Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis. Also offer rental program.

Map of Winter Park Towers