Port Orange Nursing And Rehab Center

Reviews of Port Orange Nursing And Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Port Orange Nursing And Rehab Center

July 12, 2016

By kradley

Experience was not a pleasant one. My mother was there for rehab due to a blood infection and a wound on her foot. She also had memory issues, and I would call and ask to speak to someone and anytime they didn't know the answer to my question, they said they would get back to me and never did. One day my mother called me crying because she was in so much pain and they were not doing enough for her. I asked several times to find out who her wound care doc was, and never received an answer. She was left one night on the side of her bed for a few hours. When someone walked by she told them that she was cold and they asked her what she wanted them to do about it and she said a blanket would be nice, and they picked one up off the chair and threw it at her and walked out. She was transferred to hospital a couple of times, with the last one going from hospital to hospice and passed away a week later. When we came in to get her belongings out of the room, only one person came in to see what we were doing and no one said anything to us.

June 30, 2015

Port Orange Nursing and Rehabilitation was wonderful. The rooms were very nice. My mother-in-law was in a shared room. She did not like the food that much. They had ice cream parties, and there were people coming in to sing. They had arts and crafts. It was clean. There was no smell. The people working there were very nice.

Services and Amenities of Port Orange Nursing And Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Port Orange Nursing And Rehab Center

Port Orange Nursing And Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Port Orange, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Port Orange Nursing And Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Port Orange Nursing And Rehab Center