5 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Buncombe County, NC
To help you with your search, browse the 26 reviews below for continuing care retirement communities in Buncombe County. On average, consumers rate continuing care retirement communities in Buncombe County 4.0 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Henderson County with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about continuing care retirement community options and costs in Buncombe County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Continuing Care Communities by city: Continuing Care Communities in Asheville
Other Options in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- In-Home Care in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- All Senior Living in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- All Senior Care in Buncombe County, North Carolina
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Buncombe County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Henderson County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Polk County, North Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in York County, South Carolina
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Continuing Care Communities in Buncombe County
Review of Highland Farms
My client has moved into Highland Farms, which is owned by Givens. It's very good, well run, beautiful, and has all the care that she'll need further in life. It has independent living, assisted li... Read more
Review of Deerfield NC
Deerfield Episcopal was nice and clean. The room had a nice layout. However, they had a waiting list of two to five years, so obviously it's very popular. The staff seemed fine and friendly. I had ... Read more
Review of Givens Estates
This place is elegant but it should be for the insane prices they charge. The food is decent, but only about 1 meal a day is included in the monthly cost. My parents live in one of the independent ... Read more
What Is a CCRC?
What They Are A CCRC, also referred to as a life-care community, combines residential accommodations with health services. The purpose of a CCRC is to allow residents to receive the appropriate ca...
5 Signs It's Time to Look for a CCRC
Let’s face it – you still feel too young to move into a retirement community. But your friends and even family might be dropping by with glossy marketing materials touting the continuing care retir...
Checklist: How to Choose the Right Continuing Care Retirement Community
The Costs of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
When you hear the phrase “aging in place,” you probably think about modifications and technological changes that allow people to grow old in their own homes. Stair lifts and railings in the shower ...
CCRC vs. Life Care: Which Contract is Right for You?
The burgeoning senior care market has introduced a slew of new concepts and terms that are easily confused. Many people believe, for example, that life care and continuing care communities are the ...