Convenient access to the greater Los Angeles area without the hustle and bustle of city living is what you will discover when joining the Windsor community. You can spend the day visiting the Los Angeles Zoo or the Descanso Gardens and then enjoy a quiet evening relaxing on your balcony. And with our community being surrounded by natural beauty and the close-knit community of Glendale, you will think you are living in a small town.
Windsor is owned and managed by HumanGood, a nonprofit public benefit corporation serving older adults since 1949.
Your new light-rich studio or one-bedroom apartment will only need a few personal furnishings to make it feel like your new home. All the apartments include ample closet space and emergency call systems, and the one-bedroom floor plans include a kitchen and balcony option so you have more time to pursue your hobbies, we handle the weekly housekeeping.
The full activity calendar will have you learning something new or exploring another local attraction. But on days you want to relax, there are many warm, welcoming gathering areas where you can meet with friends to watch a ball game or gather for a book club. There is also computer room so you can check the latest email from your family or send one of your own about the day’s adventures.
Every day, the community dining room is filled with the enticing smells of delicious food prepared by our talented chefs. With meals being served restaurant style, you can gather with friends or family, and for those times when you are off to another activity, snacks are offered in the Tea Room.
As a continuing care community, Windsor’s staff is trained to provide the personal assistance you require as your health care needs evolve, whether it is assisted living services or skilled nursing. And to encourage your emotional, physical and mental health, we have a roster of social and recreation programs that will keep you living an active life for many years.
For seniors seeking southern California living and being surrounded by wonderful friends, Windsor is the community to call home.
- Emergency Services: Less than 1 Mile
- Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
- Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
- Minimum Age: 62
- Resident Capacity: 74
- State License #: DHS: 191202190, DSS: 191202190, COA: 304
- Studio Apartments
- 1-Bedroom Units
- 2-Bedroom Units
- Cottage-Style Homes
- Furnished Units
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Parking Provided
- Fitness Room/Gym
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Chapel Services
- Computer Area
- Social Events
- Trips & Outings
- Spiritual Activities
- Exercise Classes
- Live, On-site Entertainment
- Educational Opportunities
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Computer/Internet Access
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Pet Policy: Small pets allowed
- Special Meals: Diabetic, Kosher, Low-salt, Gluten-free, Low-fat, Renal, Vegetarian
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Tea Room
- Nurse Availability: On Site 24/7
- On-Site Medical Visits: Geriatric physician, Dentist, Podiatrist, Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Care
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Other Transportation Provided
- Guest Apartment
- Guest Meals
- Private Laundry
- Room Service
- Wellness Programs
- Additional Languages Spoken: Armenian, Farsi, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog