Life Care Center of Escondido

Reviews of Life Care Center of Escondido

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Escondido

March 30, 2017

By Beatriz121805

My mother is now in a nursing home called Life Care Center of Escondido. She is getting the attention that she needs at this point. She is being monitored on a daily basis. She's fed and well kept for. We're glad that she is there receiving the care that she needs. Her room has a window, and she is able to open it. Her room is maintained and cleaned on a daily basis. They come in and do the housecleaning. My mother only speaks Spanish, but the activities there are in English, so she really cannot participate in anything. But my brother and I go there on a daily basis, and we take her out and play games with her. They do provide the Eucharist for her twice a week, which did not happen in the other places that she had stayed before. She is happy that those things are there for her. Also they have optional meals. If she doesn't like the food there, they provide her something else. There's alternative in the meals.

February 10, 2017

By Gary758270

My mom went through rehab at Life Care Center of Escondido after her stroke, and she’s doing better than she was when she went to the hospital. I was very happy with the people, the service there, and how my mom was reacting to the help. I think they did a wonderful job for her. She had some problems with the food. At the beginning, they were giving her spicy food, but her stomach couldn’t take it. I think this was documented, and it did lighten up on the spices, but the food wasn’t really very good. I believe the care was OK; mom said it was excellent. The facility was clean and well taken care of. The security there at night is not very good. Also, they were missing some of their personal things.

September 30, 2016

By Camom

Life Care Center of Escondido is beautiful and is almost in the country. My dad says it's gorgeous, and he loves it. I like the peacefulness. The place is quiet and home-like. It takes a lot for my dad to like any place, but he likes this one. He says he likes the food. What's cool about this place is that if he doesn't like what they serve, they will try to bend over backwards to get him something that he can eat. He's diabetic, so they try to accommodate his needs. The maintenance is good.

February 15, 2016

By Tony30

My mother is doing well at Life Care Center. She has a good roommate there and that helps definitely; if you are not in good condition, you have somebody right there. The food was good the first couple of days, and then it kind of dropped in quality after that.

April 19, 2013

By Cpeet

friendly staff, very clean and fresh smelling, rooms are roomy and dining area is beautiful and light and airy

About Life Care Center of Escondido

Life Care Center of Escondido is a senior living provider in Escondido, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Escondido for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Escondido