Silverado Calabasas

Reviews of Silverado Calabasas

Memory Care Reviews for Silverado Calabasas

August 26, 2013

By Christine17

I'm pleased with the way my husband is treated and cared for in Silverado. They were capable of dealing with the problems that my husband had. It's a large facility with a lot of outdoor space, a lot of hallways so the residents can walk around all day. They have lots of organized activities that everyone can participate in if he wants to do so. So far, the staff has been very good. They treat everyone warmly and they are able to deal with their outbursts as they sometimes occur. I'm glad I chose Silverado because the outdoor space is a very good thing to have. My husband loves to walk outside. They have a bunny hatch and an aviary. It's amazing how people come out of their shell when they hear music or pet a dog. My husband has improved tremendously to a point that he wants to come home.

Christine, thanks for your comments. As you noted, Silverado Calabasas' bright, lively atmosphere and open, secure grounds allows residents to remain social and active while they continue to enjoy the things that were important to them before their diagnosis. Thank you again for your positive feedback!

July 28, 2012

By Forgetmenots

I was hoping my aunt would have been able to at least spend her final days here. Everyone, I mean EVERYONE is so caring and attentive. True. if you look at the price tag you may be overwhelmed. But if you consider the 24/7 virtual doctor care they have on site, the hospice and the 5 star restaurant type food that's served, the diverse daily activities and much more that is packaged into the bill it definitely over weighs the doubt of the good quality of life being kept for the resident.

June 23, 2011

By HortLuc

My great grandfather became a resident of this facility in 2009, after diagnosed with Alzheimer's. He's 82, now, and he tells me everyday I visit about how much he enjoys living here. This place is one of the best assisted living communities in California. It's conveniently located in the beautiful foothills of the Santa Monica Mts. How cool is that? They have wonderful programs, great staff members, and they even have a full-time registered nurse working here. Not to mention, pet-friendly! Which is great because he owns a cat that may as well be as old as himself. I trust Silverado Senior Living to care for my great grandfather, and I think you can too.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Silverado Calabasas

Photos of Silverado Calabasas

Services and Amenities of Silverado Calabasas

• State Licenses: 197602501

• About Silverado Calabasas

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Map of Silverado Calabasas