Assisted Living in Jacksonville

64 Communities

Cypress Village

4600 Middleton Park Circle East, Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
Curry: "My friend moved into Cypress Village. I liked it very much, and according to her, it's all been very good and very pleasant. The dining area is nicely appointed, and the food is good. There's a medical facility, an indoor pool, physical therapy, exercising, movies, and Bingo."

Wyndham Lakes

10660 Old St. Augustine Road, Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
jaxguy5: "My father-in-law lives here and they recently put a ton of money into redecorating the community. It’s really nice but I sure wish they would spend the money and hire more nurses. There is never anyone around to help you. They also need to round up all the stray cats and over abundance of geese and rehome them. We are always stepping in goose poop every time we visit. So gross! "
Special Promotion! Ends in 348 days
yrs

Brookdale Atrium Way

9960 Atrium Way, Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
Clarence: "Brookdale Atrium Way is an adequate caring facility. So far, so good as far as the experience my mom is having there. The grounds are nice and well kept. They have bingo, religious activities, and PT. It's an active facility. The food is nice and well prepared, and there's a lot of variety. She likes it. The medical care is adequate. The staff is very attentive."
Special Promotion! Ends in 14 days

Camellia at Deerwood

10061 Sweetwater Pkwy, Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
Edward: "My mother is at Camellia at Deerwood. It's beautifully maintained and the people are extremely helpful. I'm just very impressed with the whole operation. There are crafts, they play bingo, there's a hairdresser on staff, and they go on trips. They have a pool and gym so it's very satisfactory. They do laundry and pretty much everything you could want. They serve either two or three meals depending on your situation."

The Windsor at Ortega

5939 Roosevelt Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
Gayle: "The Windsor at Ortega was lovely. They had a plant auction for the general public and the residents when I was there. A representative gave me material about the place and I went on a tour. The only accommodation available was a 1-bedroom with a bathroom, but I'm not sure it's big enough for me. The atmosphere of the place was great. I saw good interactions between the residents and my tour guide. The staff members that I saw were extremely interested in the residents. The m... (read more)

Taylor Manor/Villas

6605 Chester Ave., Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
Donna Murray : "My 97 year old father has been a resident of Taylor Manor ALF for the past 18 months. I visited several ALF's before selecting this location as his new home and have been more than pleased with the accommodations, staff and quality of services provided by them. All personnel go "above and beyond" to make him feel comfortable and loved at this facility. Elderly people can be a challenge and my father is a World War II veteran who expects things to be done orderly. We fe... (read more)

Brookdale Mandarin

10790 Old St. Augustine Road, Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
AH: "The resident care associates and activity staff at Brookdale Mandarin are excellent. They're very caring and keep on top of things. Mom is in independent living. They have various music groups come through, and you can sign up to take a ride out to have lunch or go on outings. They have movie nights, Wii bowling, cheese and wine, bingo, and several exercise programs. My mom participates in their Spanish lessons. Right now, they just finished some major remodeling so the resi... (read more)
yrs

Brookdale Southside

9601 Southbrook Dr., Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
Elisa: "Brookdale Southside is very nice, well laid-out, and has everything anyone needs. There is a small patio and a kitchen in the room. There are lots of activities and pretty grounds. The staff members are very friendly. The food is great."

Sunrise of Jacksonville

4870 Belfort Road, Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
Gemma: "Sunrise of Jacksonville was very nice, but it was a little bit more than what my father could afford. The staff was very nice, very helpful, very nice, and very knowledgeable. It's a beautiful building. The memory care place was very nice and had a lot of activities. It was clean."

Brookdale Avondale

4455 Merrimac Avenue, Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
Hector: "I was very impressed with Brookdale Avondale. It was very clean. The lady we talked to, Vivian, was very knowledgeable, helpful, and informative so we were very pleased with the visit. They were ideal for our purposes."

At A Glance

There are 64 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Jacksonville is $3,263 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jacksonville area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 354 reviews of assisted living communities in the Jacksonville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 64 assisted living communities in the Jacksonville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.