Somerby of Mobile

Reviews of Somerby of Mobile

Assisted Living Reviews for Somerby of Mobile

August 23, 2017

By Cornelia

Somerby of Mobile was nice, and everybody seemed to be very nice. They had assisted living, memory care, and retirement units with patio homes.

March 11, 2017

By wittygirl1

Somerby is amazing. The staff and residents are always friendly, happy and are smiling. When you ask for help they go out of their way to stop what they are doing and direct you. We have had meals there many times and it is like a fine restaurant. I love their grilled salmon and my daughter loves the hamburgers. I can't imagine a place that could be any better for my parents. They have really blossomed since they got there. They were getting isolated in their home and now I can hardly get them on the phone because they are always out doing something with their friends. I can't say enough nice things about this place!

June 14, 2016

By Creynold

My mother and step father have had a home at Somerby for many years. Following my step father's death several years ago, my mother began having increasing difficulty living independently. She moved into Assisted Living where she received PT and OT as well as nursing care which enabled her to become more active. In a matter of 4 months, she was able to return to her own home where she has been now for appoximately 8 months. I give much of the credit to the staff for encouraging her to get out of her room and become more active and independent.

June 19, 2015

By Nana1219

My mother was the resident and after 9 days had experienced many falls without a care plan implemented to help decrease the falls. Care givers never checked on my mother to see if she needed assistance.

Independent Living Reviews for Somerby of Mobile

September 07, 2015

By Caring111208050

Somerby of Mobile is a very modern and clean place. I went there, and the place was great. They have independent living and assisted living. The marketing person was very informative. He called in a nurse, and we discussed the situation; that is how we came to the conclusion that they cannot help us because they don’t have a nursing home.

August 29, 2014

By Stacia1

Somerby of Mobile was awesome as well as their staff. What I liked most about the community was the fact that they took everybody out for a tour once a week. They took the residents to the places where they needed to go. They also had a swimming pool where everybody could get in and swim.

Costs for Somerby of Mobile

Photos of Somerby of Mobile

Services and Amenities of Somerby of Mobile

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Villas

• State Licenses: D4959

About Somerby of Mobile

Surround yourself with Southern charm at Somerby Mobile, where live oaks are draped with Spanish moss and the sweet coastal breeze lifts your spirits. It’s easy to make yourself at home here. Choose from a number of beautiful residence options, all filled with companionship, fellowship and life. Somerby Mobile combines everything you’d want in a senior living community – convenience, casual and fine dining options, on-campus entertainment, recreational classes and activities, wellness programs and opportunities to be social. What’s more, we foster a culture and environment conducive to healthy living, thanks to an innovative approach to wellness that’s rich in opportunities for lifelong learning and discovery. Somerby Mobile is a wonderful place where Residents and their Families can explore successful living.

Amenities

• Maintenance-free living, allowing you to pursue your interests, with continuing care available if you ever need it
  • As much privacy or social, cultural and spiritual involvement as you choose, with freedom and genuine value compared to the typical homeowner’s lifestyle
  • Chef-prepared meals featuring multiple entrée options at the Château Restaurant
  • Daily hot breakfast buffet and Sunday brunch buffet
  • Free films at Somerby’s Encore Theater
  • Scheduled local transportation
  • Weekly housekeeping and linen service
  • Recreational and social programming scheduled daily
  • Library with computer center
  • Creative arts studio
  • Indoor heated aerobic exercise pool
  • Barbershop and day spa with hair styling, manicure and pedicure stations (additional charges apply)
  • Game room for billiards, cards and more
  • Exercise and wellness center

Spirituality. Purpose. Activity. Relationships. Knowledge.

These pillars form the foundation on which all Somerby programming is designed. Our events, outings and activities are purposefully crafted to connect with one or more of our five key Discover Your Spark objectives: support positive life choices, foster meaningful relationships, honor history and traditions, encourage exploration and growth and be champions of fun. we go the extra mile to put the interests of our residents first by investing in their physical, emotional and spiritual lives. It’s a way of doing things that we call The Somerby Spark.

We offer upscale amenities. plus many vibrant social opportunities and outings to choose from!

Map of Somerby of Mobile