5 Home Health Agencies Serving Bridgeport, WV
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 1 review below for home healthcare agencies in Bridgeport. On average, consumers rate home health agencies in Bridgeport 2.0 out of 5 stars.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about senior care options and costs in Bridgeport, call (855) 863-8283.
Home Health Agencies near Bridgeport, WV
Other Options in Bridgeport, WV
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified home health aide -- which typically follow a hospitalization, injury, or severe illness and are intended to help someone return...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in Medicare (including a Medicare Advantage Plan or Medicaid, or in the VA healthcare system, one or all of them will pay the full cost -- meaning there are no co-paym...
Home Health Agencies near Harrison County, WV
- Home Health Agencies in Marion County, West Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Barbour County, West Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Taylor County, West Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Lewis County, West Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Upshur County, West Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Doddridge County, West Virginia