12 Home Health Agencies Serving Cumberland County, NC
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 1 review below for home healthcare agencies in Cumberland County. On average, consumers rate home health agencies in Cumberland County 1.0 out of 5 stars.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about senior care options and costs in Cumberland County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Home Health Agencies by city: Home Health Agencies in Fayetteville
Other Options in Cumberland County, NC
- In-Home Care in Cumberland County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Cumberland County, North Carolina
- Hospices in Cumberland County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, North Carolina
- All Senior Care in Cumberland County, North Carolina
- All Senior Living in Cumberland County, North Carolina
Home Health Agencies near Cumberland County, NC
- Home Health Agencies in Bladen County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Harnett County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Robeson County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Johnston County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Columbus County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Duplin County, North Carolina
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
A Caregiver's Guide to Home Health Agencies
**What they do** [Home health agencies](https://www.caring.com/senior-care/home-health-agencies) provide short-term, skilled medical care at home, delivered or supervised by nurses and therapists...
15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Healthcare Agency
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified [home health aide](item://faq-whats-the-difference-between-a-personal-aide-and-a-home-health-aide) -- which typically follow a ...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in [Medicare](https://www.caring.com/medicare) (including a [Medicare Advantage](https://www.caring.com/articles/medicare-part-c) plan) or [Medicaid](https://www.carin...