Golden Oaks Home
Offers Assisted Living
About Golden Oaks Home
Frontida’s homes serve those who can no longer safely live alone. At Frontida, your loved one will experience consistent and personalized care in a setting that feels like a family home.
We encourage residents to live as independently as possible, and we provide opportunities for them to participate in household activities.
Golden Oaks Home offers:
- a 16-bed family style home in Waukesha County (8 companion bedrooms)
- family-style living
- care for mature adults with mental illness
- beautiful trees surrounding a ranch-style home
- 8 private country acres with wildlife
- beautiful spaces that allow opportunities to sit outside and socialize
- daily activities which inspire independence and, in some cases, rehabilitation