Nova Health & Rehab Center

Reviews of Nova Health & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Nova Health & Rehab Center

December 20, 2017

By Chuck

My stepfather stayed at Nova. There was a social services worker there who couldn't get any better. Anything that I asked of her, she delivered. She walked the halls, and she'd speak to everybody. She was so helpful and had a great attitude. The rest of the people didn't smile. I generally can get a smile or a laugh out of everybody I come across, but I could not get anything out of those people. They were just going through the motions. The facility was very nice, but they didn't have a courtyard. The lobby was well-furnished, and they have a lounge. All the furnishings were very nice, however, the people weren't, except for that social worker. There was an overwhelming smell of urine as well.

About Nova Health & Rehab Center

Nova Health & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Weber City, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Nova Health & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Nova Health & Rehab Center