Pacifica Senior Living Sterling

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

46555 Harry Byrd Hwy, Sterling, VA 20164
Pacifica Senior Living Sterling (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 2 days

HOT SUMMER SPECIALS! Ask us how to save up to $1,500 on your June move-in!

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Sterling

Assisted Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Sterling

January 26, 2016

By Micki5

It is a very nice place. I went there for a visit, and the rooms were a little small but very nice. I am trying to figure out how to fit my furniture in there in case I choose this place. They seem to have a lot of activities there.

Hi Micki5, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

May 31, 2014

By Nadine3

I've been here before, so I knew I liked it. I just wanted to go back to make sure that it was something that I thought she would still be interested in. The staff seemed really nice. They had arts and crafts and bingo. They have transportation for them to go to different activities, like the community center for seniors, and they would actually transport her back and forth to dialysis. The lady I met with was not very personable. I like the facility because it was nice and clean. The rooms were a nice size, and they just seem to have more to offer. They're not too far from restaurants and the grocery store.

Hi Nadine3, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

June 15, 2013

By Lalaine

It was very nice and clean, but it seemed a little stiff for me. I felt it wasn't as homey as I would like it to be. But I would recommend it to other.

Lalaine, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Sterling!

June 13, 2013

By Cindy23

We used it while we're on vacation, not long term. The facility was right in my backyard practically. It was beautiful. Everything looked very nice. The staff were very nice and helpful. They had a lot of activities there, though my mother didn't participate as much. We would have placed her there if we had enough money for long-term stay.

Cindy23, we are so happy to read such a great review about Pacifica Senior Living Sterling!

Independent Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Sterling

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • In Home Health
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Partnerships With Different Companies To Provide Physical And Occupational Therapy And Other Home Health Services On Site For Our Residents

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Payment Options Extra: Web Portal

About Pacifica Senior Living Sterling

Discover an exceptional senior living community where every day provides a fresh experience and the freedom to follow your own path. With a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, comfortable pet-friendly homes, and high-end amenities, Pacifica Senior Living Sterling is just the community you have been searching for. Wherever you are on your life’s journey, our Independent Living and Assisted Living options will accommodate your unique lifestyle.

Pacifica Sterling offers wide variety of social engagements for the musically inclined, theatre aficianados, or the physically active senior. Our residents can enjoy a cup of coffee in our Bistro, enjoy an exciting book or conversation in our beautifully manicured garden, or play a game of pool with their neighbors. We are a smaller community that realizes the path to wellness requires a individual and comprehensive approach.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Sterling