Regent Care Center of Kingwood

Reviews of Regent Care Center of Kingwood

Nursing Home Reviews for Regent Care Center of Kingwood

August 11, 2016

By Caring_2644486

My family member was there for a while. In 2011 the staff was great, the care was pretty good for a facility. There was seldom a smell. However, starting in last 2014 the place went downhill. The administration got terrible, Noone really cared anymore. Horrible turnover of staff. The rehab department was phenomenonal, always willing to help and gping over and beyond. I took my family member out of the facility in late 2015 because it was turning into a terrible place. The administrator really only cares about money, and this is reflected in the staffing. I was really sad, however my family member was not getting their basic needs met, regardless of multiple meetings I had with the DON and staff members.

December 13, 2013

I did look at Regent Care Center of Kingwood. From what I saw, they have a very good rehab facility. The reason why we didn’t chose this place was because they only provide skilled nursing and we wanted mom to be in a facility which has skilled nursing and a memory care unit for easy transition.

November 20, 2011

By schreamb

I would not refer this place to anyone who has special needs. They let their leave their patients in urine soaked diapers,and they are always short handed. They also don't pay attention to their patients when they try to get up from their chairs they just look and seem not to care if their patient falls.

About Regent Care Center of Kingwood

Regent Care Center of Kingwood is a senior living provider in Kingwood, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regent Care Center of Kingwood for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regent Care Center of Kingwood