Azle Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Azle Manor

October 22, 2017

By American60

Other

This is no place for family members. My mom passed away in this place. The smell is horrible, the care for the elder is horrible. They couldn't tell me that my mom fell. There were bruises all over her face. They wouldn't even talk to me they let her die.

October 31, 2015

By charlie kidd

This facility has way too few employees for the number of patients they accept. My 79-year old wife was a patient there following hip surgery last month. She was supposed to be on oxygen 24/7. 4 different times she wasn't on oxygen when I got there, once the machine didn't even work; twice she was on the breathing apparatus & no one came to remove it; (I did) & then she was given an overdose of pain medication which almost killed her She was in I C U at Azle hosp. on a breathing machine with a tube down her throat for 4 days! When I tried to talk to them,the ol' gal said they didn't do anything wrong & they had records to prove it

January 28, 2012

By BKPatten

My boyfriend's grandpa spent some time in Azle Manor, they took very good care of him from what I have been told, the pros of is stay was a nice staff, flexible for his family to visit and take him out to eat, they would book him a spare room for visitations so food could be brought over. They even helped rehabilitate half of his body(he was disabled in a seizure). Yet there were a couple of things that could have been improved. Once he was able to sneak out and get halfway down the street with his wheelchair, it was requested that he would have his own room so that he would not have any violent outbursts, but he had a room partner and outbursts did happen, and some of his clothes were lost by the laundry women, but for the most part it was an okay experience for him.

Services and Amenities of Azle Manor

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Azle Manor

Azle Manor is a senior living provider in Azle, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Azle Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Azle Manor