Golden Villa

Golden Villa (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Golden Villa

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Villa

February 09, 2015

I was favorably impressed with Golden Villa. On my walk to the area, it was brightly lit with happy colors. I have been in all kinds of facilities, and you would expect a certain aroma or smell. It was not there. The place looked clean, and the place smelled clean. When I saw the room, it was quite clean, organized, and very well kept. Now my cousin is a very picky person with a a food obsession. She doesn't give outright compliments without any comments. But she told us the food over at the cafeteria is fine. The residents appear to be content. Overall, I was fairly impressed.

July 11, 2012

By collegekid15

The facilities were very accomodating, but the best part was the staff. The staff actually cared about the people living there. The whole staff knew all the residents by name, and the residents seemed to enjoy having the staff around. One of the staff members told us that even on her days off, she stops by to visit. I have enjoyed every time I have visited.

Services and Amenities of Golden Villa

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Golden Villa

Golden Villa is a senior living provider in Atlanta, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Golden Villa for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden Villa