The Bridge at Rockwood

Reviews of The Bridge at Rockwood

Nursing Home Reviews for The Bridge at Rockwood

December 11, 2012

By M1M1

Extremely passionate care of Alzheimer patients and families. Above all, the knowledge and patience shown by the staff was over and above what we had experienced with the first and previous facility which will remain nameless. Due to a few incidents, which we never witnessed, the first facility was closed by Medicare. We were forced to move dad within a couple of months. Very traumatizing for dad, as he had progressed to barely knowing his closest family members (all but mom) in a short time. That's where Bridges came in. The facility that closed was a few miles from me (oldest daughter) and 45 miles from my sister. When we moved dad to Bridges of Rockwood it was closer to my sister but about the same 45 miles for me. But was worth it and a great decision we made as a family. Dad was @ Bridges until he passed in August, 2012. The staff was the best @ Bridges. My mom insisted on going everyday or at least 6 out of the 7 days per week. I so admire her dedication and devotion, however, felt sorry for the ones who endured her endless concerns. Bless her. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone who needs long-term care for a loved one. Particularly, a loved one with Alzheimer's. Thank you so much, Bridges of Rockwood for your support and guidance for our family and your compassion and patience for dad til the end . Sincerely, Sharon Eldest daughter of Edward -RIP dad.

About The Bridge at Rockwood

The Bridge at Rockwood is a senior living provider in Rockwood, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Bridge at Rockwood for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Bridge at Rockwood