Lutheran Village

Reviews of Lutheran Village

Independent Living Reviews for Lutheran Village

February 25, 2018

By Fran

I visited Lutheran Village. They had cottages, and a friend of mine is on the list for a one-bedroom cottage. The staff members were excellent. They're very friendly and had all the answers to all the questions. The grounds were perfect. The area it was in was a little bit on the rough side. It wasn't the best part of Memphis. The apartments were good, very pretty, decorated nicely, clean, accommodating, and inviting. They had a lot of activities every day. I had lunch with them. It's more in my price range.

November 06, 2017

By Joyce

Lutheran Village was very beautiful. They had transportation to doctors' appointments, for seniors who do not have their own cars. They had activities throughout the week. The staff was very friendly. I saw the menu, and what they had to offer looked very nice. They had a beauty salon and exercise place. The seniors were very friendly and involved. That would be the place I would want to go.

February 17, 2015

By Melita

Mine is a one-bedroom, but they have both one and two bedrooms, and the utilities are paid for in the rent. The table is taken care of. You get six free meals a month. They have all sorts of activities like Wii bowling three times a week, and they have a Bible study on Wednesday. I have been here in Lutheran Village for about a month now. The staff has been very friendly. The dining area is clean, it is nice, and I've gotten to know people there that I never gotten to know before.

January 19, 2015

By Millie3

Lutheran Village is a one building facility with 124 rooms in it and a huge atrium, and then there are cottages. They cook dinner five days a week; you can eat those, you can choose to cook on your own, or you could have someone cook your food. They have a bus that takes you to the grocery store, and then it goes to the mall and to any special events going on. They charge to ride the bus if you want to or you can have your own car. It’s a nice place to live where you can rent or buy.

About Lutheran Village

Lutheran Village is a senior living provider in Memphis, Tennessee that offers residents Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Senior Apartment. Contact Lutheran Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lutheran Village