Wesley Village Pittston, PA

Nursing Home Reviews for Wesley Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Wesley Village

August 21, 2017

By Dottie

We couldn't get into Wesley Village. The rooms need updating, but they cleaned the carpet before letting a new occupant in. However, the room seemed very nice, and the staff was nice. They don't let the residents stay in their room, they let them come out, and take part in activities, which is good.

June 12, 2013

By caring0541

Wesley Village seemed a very nice and clean facility. The staff seemed very confident and they have enough staff for the numbers of patients. We had talked to them and we were just waiting for an availability for my mother. She will have a shared-room once she is accepted there.

November 20, 2011

By clb1

My grandparents were residents at Wesley before they passed(which was fairly recent), they stayed at the independent living area and then were moved to the nursing areas when their health declined, so I spent a fair amount of time in each area. The building is older, not in a run down sense but it feels like walking into your grandparents home. The staff are all very pleasant, and they did an excellent job of contacting us(via phone as we live outside of PA) when issues arose concerning urgent care situations. They were also very thorough on letting us know of my grandparents' status whenever we visited, if they had eaten or were having problems getting them to eat full meals, the physical therapy for the day, conversations they had with them, all little things that gave you the impression that the staff really did put a lot of genuine care into their work. Although the Wesley Village isn't the newest, or the wealthiest of assisted care homes, we couldn't have asked for better care from the staff. They were very accommodating and we always felt that my grandparents were in excellent care.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (3) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Wesley Village

About Wesley Village

United Methodist Homes' Wesley Village Campus in Pittston, PA, is located on over 50 acres overlooking the beautiful Wyoming Valley and Susquehanna River. Residents can choose from a variety of care options and can move through the continuum as their needs change "“ all while staying in the same community. Wesley Village offers independent living at Brooks Estates and Myers Manor, personal care at the Anderson Personal Care Facility, and skilled nursing care, including dementia care, in the Partridge-Tippet Nursing Facility.

Map of Wesley Village