Garden Spot Village

Reviews of Garden Spot Village

Independent Living Reviews for Garden Spot Village

May 31, 2017

By edward300064

Garden Spot Village looked top-notch. We had lunch there. It was very nice and very updated. It was impressive. It was like a nice restaurant. I saw their gym, their walk-in sit down restaurant, and their Starbucks. I was only there for maybe an hour and a half. The overall experience was very pleasant, and we ended up buying a house there.

December 14, 2016

By Macmillam

I had been interested in Garden Spot Village for a long time, so I was really excited to get a chance to see one of the cottages in person. It did not disappoint! I also looked at some apartments and all of those were really exquisite as well.

November 26, 2016

By Pat138666

Garden Spot is very nice; they have rooms, apartments, and cottages, and they have a swimming pool and health center. The staff was very nice. They seemed to have lots of things to do. The grounds were well maintained.

October 20, 2016

By Springicing

I should recommend to everyone, go and enjoy PA's best community. They provide world category living amenities i love the actual fact that I can do my laundry in my very own living accommodations.I love the assorted meal decisions or the option to mend a meal in my housing. it is a blessing that any repairs are created in safety, whether or not I'm home or not, for the remainder of our lives we've a family that may lookout people in associate honorable approach.

April 07, 2015

By Sylvia17

My father-in-law lives at Garden Spot Village. It has nice scenery. I like the dining room because they have great food. They also have private dining rooms where you can have small parties. When my mother-in-law passed away, we had a service there. The rooms are big and up-to-date.

March 04, 2015

By TN534

Garden Spot VIllage is quite far away from our ranch home in Tennessee, but visiting and learning about it was one of the best decisions that my husband and I have ever made. It has such a wonderful atmosphere and authencity... Everyone is so friendly and happy that it's a pleasure to walk the campus. We attended one of their Look and Learn events, and that sold us on the idea of spending the rest of our lives here. There's so much to do, and even as future residents we get invitations to their events. My husband is already a preliminary member of the wood shop and train room there, and i'm interested in the wellness department and its water volleyball league. The worst part is the wait! It's going to be at least a year or two before we'll be able to move in due to the demand. I suggest moving in earlier than later. The hardest part will be downsizing our house, but we have so much junk to get rid of I don't think it will be a problem!

May 24, 2014

By lovethisplace

Moving to Garden Spot Village was the best move we ever made. My husband was having health issues and could not do outside work so here at Garden Spot everything is done for you. We love the friendliness of the staff, the beautiful well kept grounds (looks like Longwood Gardens) the wonderful bus trips and activities available and the making of new friends for a lifetime.

December 01, 2013

At Garden Spot Village, we liked the fact that they have a broad range of activities, their prices were relatively moderate, and they seemed to have a wide range of options for living.

August 13, 2012

By Lynne 1

We visited Garden Spot Village. It is a quiet, peaceful, and affordable senior living community. The community and staff are exceptional. It's just near medical facilities and the people looks really happy. Looks like it's a great place to live. I would recommend this to anyone.

May 17, 2012

By JeffK1

The facilities looked wonderful. I felt as if I was visiting an upscale hotel walking in and being greeted by large spaces and grand piano and exotic fish tank. From my visits the facility always looked clean and the landscaping well kept. I have both grandparents staying at the main facility with my grandmother in the apartments and my grandfather in the dementia type housing due to his advancing Parkinson's disease. They both look well cared for and the dementia unit isn't to far for my grandmother to come down and visit everyday which is a plus. Her apartment has a nice nooktype window which overlooks the lovely surrounding rural landscape and overall feels like a cozy home atmosphere all around. My limited contact with the staff was pleasant when we attended to visit my grandpa in the dementia unit and they were able to transfer him from his chair by the tv (he's no longer walking) to a separate side room where our family was able to catch up. My grandmother can be quite demanding and picky at times and I've yet to hear/see any complaints about the staff's demeanor toward her. She has commented on the lack of suitable food choices, but her picky eating should at least partially discount this negation. The largest negative I feel is likely the price of the facilities. I haven't heard specific costs but i've been told by family that it is quite considerable and above what most other homes charge. Overall I feel it would be a lovely place to live and the quaint homey/ upscale hotel atmosphere feels like anything but other nursing homes i've visited.

August 01, 2011

By btterfly18

Garden Spot has helped my Grandmother recover from a stroke. She received rehabilitation and is now back in her own apartment. The staff within the facility continue to check in with her and visit her on a weekly basis.

Photos of Garden Spot Village

About Garden Spot Village

Garden Spot Village is a senior living provider in New Holland, Pennsylvania that offers residents Independent Living and Independent Living. Contact Garden Spot Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Garden Spot Village