Dallas Retirement Village Dallas, OR

Reviews of Dallas Retirement Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Dallas Retirement Village

September 22, 2014

By Gary39

We were invited for a presentation of the new units at Dallas Retirement and it was very nice, but a little expensive. The nice feature is they have all levels of care and the food is fine. They have activities and the facility is clean and well-maintained. It is an attractive facility. We were satisfied with what we saw but we can’t afford it.

March 22, 2012

By Mona Verona

My wife and I have had to help my aunt find an assistant living/retirement community to move to since she no longer can take care of herself completely. It has been a difficult thing to do because there are so many to choose from and also because of family difficulties and pressures. We went to the Dallas (Oregon) Retirement Village with my aunt about a month ago. A friend who also had a relative there had told us it wasn't a bad place but on the day we visited it did not impress us. My aunt is a sweet, friendly old lady and several people there, both staff and residents, that we met all seemed to be very unhappy. We don't know what their personal circumstances were, of course, but at least the staff could have put on a happy face for a potential client. One of the staff was particularly rude and brusque, making us feel like we were intruding by asking questions about the place. It looked nice and the facilities seemed okay, but it was not a happy, friendly place. We did not over-stay our questionable welcome and left after only 20 minutes.

Nursing Home Reviews for Dallas Retirement Village

Services and Amenities of Dallas Retirement Village

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Dallas Retirement Village

Dallas Retirement Village is a senior living provider in Dallas, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Dallas Retirement Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Dallas Retirement Village