Twin Creeks Retirement

Reviews of Twin Creeks Retirement

Independent Living Reviews for Twin Creeks Retirement

March 21, 2014

By Penny4

I visited Twin Creeks. The woman I dealt with was wonderful and I appreciated her. The rooms were beautiful. The food was wonderful. I had passed by a lot of rooms with activities when I was there, but I don't think there were too much going on. It was just too big for our need and my mom doesn't want to go anywhere.

About Twin Creeks Retirement

Discover a distinctive difference in active retirement living at Twin Creeks in Central Point. Twin Creeks offers you an extraordinary lifestyle experience. Designed with active adults in mind, our community features Southern Oregon's most spacious and exceptionally appointed apartment homes.

You'll find everything your active lifestyle demands including beautiful surroundings, exquisite fine dining, enriching social programs, outstanding amenities and a commitment to excellence in everything we do.

Twin Creeks Retirement features 120 apartment homes for active adults, with a "downtown" entry featuring our most popular service centers available as you enter the community. A beautifully appointed dining room provides exceptional full-service, open dining with exciting and extensive menus designed by our Executive Chef. Amenities include a full-service beauty and barber shop, library, technology center, wellness center, exercise room, hobby room, varied activity rooms and lounge areas, ice cream and espresso parlor, and theatre. There's even a Central Point police substation right on-site. Outside you'll find a large dog yard along with a spectacular courtyard complete with waterfalls and streams, and a built-in fitness trail, shuffleboard and lawn bowling.

Map of Twin Creeks Retirement