Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

February 25, 2017

By TBK67

My stay was very difficult due to an outdated call system. When pushing the call button there was no 2 way communication to express my need whether minor or urgent. This was especially difficult when I was non-ambulatory or in a vunerable situation. I would push the button and wait up to 45 minutes prior to a response. Once arrivIng the staff was kind and helpful. Appeals to the Administration brought promises with little result. Follow through for an updated call system is essential. The physical and occupational therapy staff was excellent.

February 21, 2016

By unhappy

my relative has had a bad setback in their life ,they have fallen several times ,the bath was unusable,their room smelt so bad i got spray & sprayed it to breath.they did not get their therapy enough to keep their legs streight now they cant even stand .i want them out of there as soon ASP. never take me there

December 30, 2014

I was searching for my wife since she needed to have rehab. Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center was nice. But it had it drawback such as being dark and dreary. The rooms weren't of the size that my wife felt comfortable. Then when we did the comparison printout, it was average on most of its conditions and features. The facility was acceptable. There was nothing really derogatory about it, but it was just not to our appeal. First of all the walkway was so long it looked like a maze to get back to where her room would be. It is a long walk to go to the dining hall. It just didn't have that magnetic draw.

July 18, 2014

By Jayne4

The service at Arlington Court Nursing and Rehab Center is horrible. I would never send anybody there. It was dirty, and my mom was ignored. When you walk in, you could smell urine. There were days that I had to bathe her, because they didn't bathe her. It was really horrible. I don't know who to contact to report them. The facility is dirty. Her room was okay, with a TV and a phone. It had a nice window, but it was small and crowded. They showed her where the shower room was, and the shower looked like something from the 30's. The seat that you had to sit in is like a torture device. The commode right beside it was dirty with stool. The food was so bad that she couldn't eat it, and I would bring dinner in. I would say their physical therapy was good. They had a good physical therapy staff. If it hadn't been for them, I would think she would not have any care. They would bring in some pets for pet therapy. I saw one guy singing some old time songs. I think they had a movie day, and once a week they would take the residents on trip to the grocery stores. There were activities, but not as many as she has now.

July 21, 2011

By Disappointed Patient

The worst, don't go here for therapy. Was receiving therapy for knee replacement surgery. Going here was a major set back in my recuperation.

Services and Amenities of Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Upper Arlington, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center