Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

July 18, 2014

By Jayne4

The service at Arlington Court Nursing and Rehab Center is horrible. I would never send anybody there. It was dirty, and my mom was ignored. When you walk in, you could smell urine. There were days that I had to bathe her, because they didn't bathe her. It was really horrible. I don't know who to contact to report them. The facility is dirty. Her room was okay, with a TV and a phone. It had a nice window, but it was small and crowded. They showed her where the shower room was, and the shower looked like something from the 30's. The seat that you had to sit in is like a torture device. The commode right beside it was dirty with stool. The food was so bad that she couldn't eat it, and I would bring dinner in. I would say their physical therapy was good. They had a good physical therapy staff. If it hadn't been for them, I would think she would not have any care. They would bring in some pets for pet therapy. I saw one guy singing some old time songs. I think they had a movie day, and once a week they would take the residents on trip to the grocery stores. There were activities, but not as many as she has now.

July 21, 2011

By Disappointed Patient

The worst, don't go here for therapy. Was receiving therapy for knee replacement surgery. Going here was a major set back in my recuperation.

Services and Amenities of Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

About Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Upper Arlington, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arlington Court Nursing & Rehabilitation Center