OrrVilla Retirement Community
Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living
Reviews of OrrVilla Retirement Community
Assisted Living Reviews for OrrVilla Retirement Community
March 15, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Costs for OrrVilla Retirement Community
Services and Amenities of OrrVilla Retirement Community
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3000/month
- Independent Living Starting At: $400/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- 3-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Garage
- Pets: Pets – Are Not Allowed In Assisted Living
- Licenses: 2408R
About OrrVilla Retirement Community
When you're exploring your options for an assisted living and independent living home in Orrville, OH, don't look further than the OrrVilla Retirement Community. We want to help our clients live comfortably and safely, so we offer comprehensive services and will take care of individual needs. We want you to have peace of mind when working with our team members.
We're proud to offer:
- Assisted living services
- Senior independent living services
- Senior home options
- Board and care community options
We understand that moving out of your home can be stressful, so we'll do our best to help you settle into your new arrangement by helping with all of the small details. We want the best for our clients and are committed to working with their best interests in mind.
At the OrrVilla Retirement Community, we're open and honest. We value our clients and want them to have a high quality of life. Our team members are experienced and stay current with advances in care techniques.
Each member of our staff, whether it be our experienced nursing staff or our highly trained food service specialists, treat our residents like family. Our community is focused on providing maintenance-free, affordable living with amenities and activities that enrich the lives of our residents.
We take great pride in making sure every resident's needs are met, whether that be health, staying active and engaged or spiritual care.
Our Mission:To enrich living for senior adults in a setting that:
- Esteems their dignity
- Encourages supportive, caring relationships
- Engenders a sense of community
- All within a spirit of Christian love and service.
- Service that exceeds what is expected
- Compassion as a hallmark of our care
- Respect of the rights, well-being and wisdom of our residents
- Relationships between residents and staff that foster community
- Integrity in all relationships, communications and transactions
- Stewardship that wisely manages our resources
- Creativity manifested by innovative programs and living activities
- Staff development that enhances personal growth and team competency
What Makes Us Special
OrrVilla Retirement Community, shaped by our Mennonite heritage, serves area seniors in the spirit of Christian love. We strive to foster a sense of enriched community living where the dignity of each individual is valued and where supportive, caring relationships are encouraged and developed.