Astoria Health & Rehab Center

Reviews of Astoria Health & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Astoria Health & Rehab Center

June 28, 2017

By lrs91804

Only put your loved ones here if you don't care about them. They leave people in chairs all day and without feet up or repositioning them. This place is all about money and cares nothing about the people living here.

June 01, 2014

I looked at Astoria Health and Rehab Center because it was closer to my home. It had the feel of a nursing home. The minute I walked in, I knew this was not going to be the place for my husband. It was also more expensive than the other facilities I visited. Also, in this facility, my husband would not have had a private bath, and I knew that was important to him. It was OK, but it was not where he would be happy. The staff was OK. However, at that time, there was no one right there at the door to greet us, so it was a bit awkward. I just felt the other places were more interested in my problem. I just didn't really feel comfortable at this place.

About Astoria Health & Rehab Center

Astoria Health & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Germantown, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Astoria Health & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Astoria Health & Rehab Center