Nursing Homes in Jefferson County

31 Communities

Vi at Highlands Ranch

2850 Classic Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO
$$$$
Vi at La Jolla Village is a Life Plan Community, also known as Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), located in San Diego, California, within the ‘Golden Triangle’. Our location offers spectacular views with access to high-end shopping, dining, parks, and walking trails. Our retirement community provides exceptional amenities, social programs, and a wealth of activities to enjoy. Whether you desire Vi’s beach proximity, variety of amenities and benefits, upscale enviro... (read more)

Lakeview Senior Living

7395 West Eastman Place, Lakewood, CO
$$$$
faithanswered: "In 2012, after having surgery for a very rare form of cancer, I felt very fortunate to be accepted by Azura for a rehabilitation stay.. Prior to leaving the hospital, I made many calls in an attempt to find a facility where I would receive aggressive rehab in order for me to recover as quickly as possible. I could not have been more pleased. The suites were beautiful and comfortable. The entire staff from housekeeper to therapist could not have been more pleasant, tho... (read more)

Brookdale Meridian Lakewood

1805 South Balsam, Lakewood, CO
$$$$
Caring107773750: "We liked the grounds the best. The staff is quite good. There are different styles of apartment. The one that my mother has is one bedroom. It's rather old looking and a bit outdated. She is not very happy there. The food is not good. They have arts and crafts, they go out to places and to different cultural activities, they go to lunch quite often, and they have game times and movie nights. She seems to like those quite a bit. She has been in Lakewood Meridian since late Ma... (read more)

Brookdale Green Mountain

12791 West Alameda Parkway, Lakewood, CO
$$$$
Brookdale Green Mountain, located in Lakewood, Colorado, is an assisted living facility that offers personalized living options for seniors. The facility offers special care options for those who want assistance with things like bathing, dressing and even medication. Care is customized to meet individuals' needs and allows residents to remain independent. Residents and visitors love Brookdale Green Mountain for its caring staff and exceptional programs. Reviews also report th... (read more)

Mapleton Care Center

115 INGALLS STREET, Lakewood, CO
$$$$
Daughter219: "Mother in law admitted two years ago in urgent circumstances. She is so much better than when she lived at home. Staff caring, responsive, loving. Communication with staff is excellent. They call about the slightest thing. I feel blessed that we found this facility. It came highly recommended and it has exceeded expectations. Facility is clean and happy. Owner knows everyone, patients and family, and is involved on a day to day basis. He maintains, and occupi... (read more)

Christopher House

6270 WEST 38TH AVENUE, Wheat Ridge, CO
$$$$
sbgraves: "My mother was a resident and I can not thank the staff enough for their care and treatment. My mother passed away but the treatment the staff gave my family during the time of our loss was phenomenal. My mother was honored and was taken from the facility with a blanket that covered her except her face and it was touching. I just wish there were other facilities that pay that much attention to detail and how it is to have a loved one in a nursing facility. Thank you all a... (read more)

Mountain Vista Senior Living Community

4800 TABOR STREET, Wheat Ridge, CO
$$$$
Linda: "My mother had rehab at Mountain Vista for six weeks, and it went well. I liked the people and the nursing staff. The therapy was very good. Some were a little intense for her, but they needed to do that to get her walking again. The food was like a hospital's, but that's appropriate for the facility. It's more of a hospital rehab situation there, not a long-term place. Her room was well maintained and clean. It was well staffed and homier than some of the others I visited."
Special Promotion! Ends in 15 days

Life Care Center of Evergreen

2987 Bergen Peak Drive, Evergreen, CO
$$$$
Pat M.006562: "My mother was in Life Care Center of Evergreen for about a month or six weeks. It was very good. Everybody was very attentive, very good, and very caring. The room was bigger than with other single rooms. They had exercises, ice cream socials, and puzzles. My mother was there for rehabilitation. They had doctors right there, which was nice. "

Exempla Colorado Lutheran Home

7991 WEST 71ST AVENUE, Arvada, CO
$$$$
Jerry675761: "The price was really good at Colorado Lutheran. They have Bingo twice a week, and they take you for rides to different places. The food was very good, and they had different menus every day. "

Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab - Malley

401 Malley Drive, Northglenn, CO
$$$$
Dan: "My mom stayed at Avamere for rehab. Everybody was really good and nice. The place was clean and really good. My mom was in a private room. The staff was very caring and everybody knew our names automatically. They took really good care of my mom. They play bingo there."

At A Glance

Jefferson County area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 31 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $1 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jefferson County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 77 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Jefferson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 31 nursing homes communities in the Jefferson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.