Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab - Malley

Reviews of Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab - Malley

Nursing Home Reviews for Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab - Malley

July 28, 2011

By Caring221982

My mother-in-law lives at this facility. She is well cared for and reasonably happy. I have eaten there with her on a couple of occations. The staff is always happy to go out of their way even for any special requests I have had. Even though I don't have POA, they keep me informed about her when I ask. My mother-in-law is free to roam as she pleases. There are lots of activities provided including Ice Cream Socials, Bingo, and a number of performers. It is very clean and doesn't smell of urine like some other places I have walked into. I like this place.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are pleased to hear your mother-in-law in well-cared for at our community.

Photos of Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab - Malley

Services and Amenities of Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab - Malley

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab - Malley

Start your path to healing at Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Malley.

Everything we do centers around our patients - from activities to amenities to the care we provide. It's all part of our mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. Schedule a tour today to see how we strive to help you regain your strength and return home.

Map of Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab - Malley