Bear Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Bear Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bear Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center

October 30, 2013

By KathyJoBetts

It was very crowded in Bear Creek Care. It was very tight and too congested. It was an older facility that was needing some attention. Their rooms looked old too. They needed to clean the bathroom because it had an odor to it. It was a facility that wasn't private and they do accept Medicaid. The staff seemed to be nice. The work attitude was okay, but because it was not a private facility, that "attitude" showed too. A couple of their residents kind of hung around in the hall. I wouldn't recommend this facility to others. It didn't seem so good and I wouldn't put my mother there.

September 09, 2013

I needed 24-hour nursing care and Morrison is out of the city, so its altitude is higher and therefore the climate is cooler. But there just aren't enough staff in Bear Creek. I just suggest that they hire more CNAs. But the residents are friendly and the food is good. I haven't been here very long, and so far I've gone to a painting class, to dance and fitness, to yoga class, and I have attended three of the musical concerts they've had.

Services and Amenities of Bear Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Bear Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center

Bear Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Morrison, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bear Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bear Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center