Montage Ridge

Reviews of Montage Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Montage Ridge

November 14, 2016

By joe555

We were not happy at all with our experience at Brookdale (long term care). I gave them the benefit of the doubt for a week plus. They were in the middle of staff changes so I wasn't too quick to judge although that should not have had an affect on my fathers care regardless. After pointing out the areas where they were failing it took another week to yet again express my complete dissatisfaction. I have since had a meeting with the executive director to see about compensation because this place is not inexpensive. A long laundry list of very basic services continued to not be met. Laundry, personal grooming, very dirty floor, clogged toilet for over 24hrs, lost and stolen items, lost dentures, no remote for tv, and just plain neglect in some cases. Since talking with the DoN, Social Director and Executive Dir. I believe they might be on the right track and have replaced certain staff members. Unfortunately my Dad's neglect was the catalyst for the potential change. Be very vigilant if you decide to admit your loved ones to this long term care facility. Looks can be deceiving and sometimes you don't get what you pay for.

March 31, 2016

By Kathie H.

They were really good to my dad. He wasn't there long...went from an independent living facility to the hospital to rehab and then we found Brookdale when it became obvious that he could not go back to being on his own. He was only there for a month and a half, but they were very good to him.

February 29, 2016

By Charlotte27

Brookdale Green Mountain was a lovely facility. It just did not work for us. It was just an efficiency apartment. There was no living room or a kitchen, just a bedroom. We like to cook and prepare our own meals and that was why we were not at all interested in there. The staff was lovely. The amenities were very nice, and it was well maintained. However, we weren't in that situation in life yet, which was full care.

December 20, 2015

We left my mom in the same place because they came up with a room for her. It's been fine, and they've been really good. They're expensive, though, but they provide good care, and we believe they've done a good job with her. They try to get her to participate in the activities, but it's very difficult because her memory is so bad. The staff is great. Brookdale Green Mountain is a good place, and I'd recommend them if they can afford it.

November 24, 2015

By Vicki46

Brookdale Green Mountain seemed to have a good assisted living situation, but their memory care unit was not as good as the other place I visited. The staff seemed only sort of knowledgeable and had useful information. It is basically more focused on assisted living, and we are not interested in just assisted living. The rooms seemed clean and nice.

June 29, 2015

We visited Brookdale Green Mountain. They were really nice. We had lunch there, and my father was really impressed with the food. It was really good. The staff was very welcoming.

April 30, 2015

Brookdale Green Mountain seems very nice and pleasant. The staff is great and caring. Mom has only been there a month and a half, and she is settling in. The rooms were pleasant although a little smaller than I was expecting, but not significantly so. They seemed comfortable, and it seems to work. The food seems good, and the dining room setup is interesting. It takes a while for my mom to settle in, but she is now meeting people and eatingg with others. They have an exercise classes and crafts, and so far mom is participating there.

October 21, 2014

By HarryMcIntosh

My Mom has lived here for 3 years. The staff is great. They go out of their way to be friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the doctors and nurses there. They don't seem to care about the residents, rarely follow through on things, and rarely keep family informed of medical issues.

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to meet the medical needs of each resident according to the acceptable medical protocols and standards. The physician and related parties are not associates of the community, however they have been credentialed by the community. Each physician is selected and retained specifically by the resident to oversee their medical care.

This community is a CMS Five Star Rated community and is also one of the US News and World Report selected “Best Nursing Facility.”

October 07, 2014

By John95813050

Emeritus was big and a little bit more in personnel. There were more activities going on because there were more people. The residents there would have more to choose from and things to do which is a real big plus. The rooms and hallways were comparable and on two floors or three. Everything seemed a little darker because you can be in an interior hallway. They had cooks rather than chefs.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our community. Your feedback is always considered and appreciated!

October 04, 2014

The staff of Emeritus at Green Mountain was very good. The rooms were pretty good, and the security seemed okay.

August 17, 2014

By Cindy84959150

I thought there was a lot of staff turnover at the Emeritus at Green Mountain, but they were very nice. The rooms were fine; they were small, but that is what they are. The facility was clean and new, and the prices were in the right price range for me.

February 28, 2014

The people were friendly at Emeritus at Green Mountain. My husband and I when we went to visit the plce, we had a very, very good feeling. The rooms are bigger and brighter. It is not as depressing. They have on every floor a small sitting area where they have pastries or simple food for the residents and I just like that. I also like that they have device either a necklace or bracelet that warns that the staff that a resident has fallen.

October 29, 2013

By KathyJoBetts

I like the aesthetics of Emeritus and I like the attention they give to their residents. My mother was there. The room that she was in was great. The staff was also great. Their working attitude was extremely positive. It was all about their residents. They did a great job. Regarding activities, my mom couldn't participate in any of them but I can see them going on and it looked like everybody was having a good time. I talked to some of the other residents and they seemed to enjoy it.

June 07, 2013

By Bill18

Emeritus was a marvelous place to go. It has three different main houses with buildings for specialized care. The rooms were big enough for a couple to move in. There were a lot of activities going on. This was an excellent place for assisted living.

October 20, 2011

By FredHewitt

Absolutely every question I asked was answered fully and clearly, and I am confident that the folks at Emeritus Green Mountain will respond in the same way to any other questions I might have in the future. A grade of A+ for every aspect of the shopping/decision-making process. Special kudos to Mirjana, Traci, Ash and Kenny (both from the kitchen) and to Kenny B.

Nursing Home Reviews for Montage Ridge

Costs for Montage Ridge

Photos of Montage Ridge

Services and Amenities of Montage Ridge

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 03/01/2020

About Montage Ridge

Relax and experience the comfort of home with us. At Montage Ridge, you’ll find wonderful living here at a great value to meet your needs now, and over time.

Living:

Each day at Montage Ridge can be fun and rewarding. Discover hand-selected amenities and activities and indulge in them at your own pace and preferences. At Montage Ridge, it’s easy to make new friends and create new memories all on your terms.

Amenities and Services

An individual and tailored plan will be created based on your specific needs. Services include:

• Emergency Response in Each Room
  • Computer/ Internet Access/ Cable Available
  • Computer for Resident Use
  • WiFi Access Throughout
  • Wireless Internet Available

Our memory care program is rooted in a person-centered approach that preserves identity and sense of self for those with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our secure and nurturing communities provide a daily path of engagement and belonging

As a member of Generations, LLC, the mission at Montage Ridge is to enhance lives and celebrate the excitement of living. We are a family-owned and operated business whose success is based on the talent and dedication of our wonderful employees. Each employee is an experienced professional who is licensed and certified in his or her field.

Map of Montage Ridge