Stanley Total Living Center

Independent Living Reviews for Stanley Total Living Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Stanley Total Living Center

August 21, 2012

By elillectra263

the nurses there was extremely nice and generous in taking care of him, the facility was very clean and santized. Very friendly employees here greeted as soon as you walk in the door. Anything that the patient/resident needed was taken care of immediately. answer all and any questions that was asked in a timely fashion. will definitely recommend to others and visit again.

July 23, 2012

By jaybry98

For the most part, Stanley Total Living Center is an outstanding facility. In general, the place looks bright and doesn't seem to smell terribly bad. In addtion, it is clear that the staff holds a great deal of care for their patients. I've seen some of the most touching displays of kindness offered by their staff to members of ours who've been both residents and those who've had loved ones there.

July 11, 2012

By macarpe5

The entrance to the facility is great. It is in a nice shaded area with plenty of pine trees. There is an oval drive out front to allow people easy access to drop off elderly people that live there.The door to the facility seemed odd, almost prison like. If the front door was open for more than a set amount of time, and alarm would go off. I guess this was a safe keeping for the residents of the facility.When I visited the facility I had to wait for my step mother to get off of work. I waited in the facilities multi-purpose room. There was a ping pong table, a place for people to watch movies/television, and also a piano in the corner. I had the pleasure of entertaining some of the residents that lived there by playing the piano. I was a novice at the time, but the people living there were so nice and friendly that it didn't matter.Overall, I enjoyed my visit to this facility, it was an excellent experience.

June 20, 2012

By Suzie 2 Fish

Stanley T.L.C. provides all levels of care from independent living with small apartments and optional meal plans to skilled care facilities all under one roof. My mother-in-law lived well and happily there for about 6 years before dying last year at 100 years old. The staff/guest ratio is excellent with compassionate staff and skilled caregivers in an uplifting and pleasant environment. There are multiple daily activities, stimulation, and celebrations available for guests. The facility is sparkling clean. The food was healthy and nutritious. There is wonderful spiritual support regardless of religious affiliation. The pricing of the facility was within a reasonable range of affordability. They have some Medicaid beds available for financially challenged individuals. All guests are treated equally and with respect and have individualized care.. We were blessed to be able to get a spot there for my mother-in-law and could not have been happier with the care she received in both assisted living and skilled care during her last years. We would have no reservations recommending Stanley Total Living Center to anyone.

September 10, 2011

By briggs.jenniferl

I volunteered for this facility in the past and thought that it was a great facility. Although I do not have any family in this home, I would feel comfortable considering this as an option for future needs. The staff seemed friendly and competent and really seemed to care about their residents. Additionally, the home was clean and residents seemed to be happy with the food and care that was provided to them. The entire facility emanated a feeling of family and was a tight-knit group of residents and care-givers alike. There was a real sense of community in the Total Living Center as residents' families and community groups frequently stop by to visit or volunteer. I doubt that anyone who has family in the home worries about the care that their loved ones are being given there. On the whole, it is a top-notch facility that strives to make its residents feel cared for and protected.

Services and Amenities of Stanley Total Living Center

About Stanley Total Living Center

Stanley Total Living Center is a senior living provider in Stanley, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Stanley Total Living Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stanley Total Living Center