Brian Ctr Hlth & Ret/lincolnton

Brian Ctr Hlth & Ret/lincolnton (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brian Ctr Hlth & Ret/lincolnton

Nursing Home Reviews for Brian Ctr Hlth & Ret/lincolnton

July 31, 2015

I visited Brian Center. The staffing was really good. I didn't get the chance to see the patients interacting with anybody. Their rooms were just basic rooms. There was a dining area, but most of residents were bedridden mostly. The appearance of the facility was OK. It was clean, but it could use some improvement too.

November 25, 2013

My mom is in Brian Center, she is in their nursing care unit. I went online and there were lots of other ones here, but Brian Center was rated as 4-1/2 stars, so we chose this facility. The facility is always clean and it doesn't smell of urine like other places do. They have good people working there. They have a lot of CNAs on one floor. They always have people on call, like they have doctors that are always there. They're a very caring facility and they're really very good. If you have any concerns, you can go and talk to their head nurse on-duty or talk to the management, which is great. This is very important to us and they do act whatever you have concerns about your loved ones. They have activities for their patients. They have bingo, church services on Sunday and Wednesday, etc. I would see the preacher there all the time. They had a party for Halloween where they dressed up their residents and it was really cute. They also provide good meals for them.

July 30, 2012

By Miranda1

My aunt was a resident of this facility last year. She was treated with dignity, respect, and her wishes were always considered. Her situation was treated on an individual basis and all visitors were welcomed. We were treated with respect, the facility was nicely decorated, and the staff were kind. In the past I have visited facilities like this and wanted to run screaming the moment I walked in, this facility was nothing like that. It smelled clean, was welcoming and the patients didn't look like they'd been abandoned to die. They looked clean, cared for and happy. The nursing and other care staff should be credited with the job they do well. A lot of credit can go to the administrators alone, sometimes, but this is one facility where the nurses and CNA's go the extra mile to earn the credit they so rarely receive. The Brian Center of Lincolnton,NC and the nursing staff there are worth every penny they make going well out of there way to ensure the comfort of residents and visitors of the residents.

November 02, 2011

By missmay861

The workers there are great with there clients, my grandmother enjoys staying there. they have great service, doctors, and food.. She wouldnt ask for any better care. the brian center is i think by far the best nursing home in north carolina .

About Brian Ctr Hlth & Ret/lincolnton

Brian Ctr Hlth & Ret/lincolnton is a senior living provider in Lincolnton, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brian Ctr Hlth & Ret/lincolnton for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brian Ctr Hlth & Ret/lincolnton