Mount Alverno Center

Reviews of Mount Alverno Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Mount Alverno Center

April 26, 2013

By LittlePetunia

I wouldn't put my dog in Mt. Alverno. My dad was in the facility for a year and we finally moved him. It's old and run down, the administrator was a nightmare on wheels, the food was horrible and the atmosphere depressing. My dad was educated and articulate and wanted more stimulation than activities like "pass the hot potato" game and other silly nonsense! The rooms are old convent rooms that only have a hospital curtain for privacy between patients, horrible!! If you want excellent care for your aged parent or grandparent than my advice is to definitely look elsewhere!!!

June 28, 2012

We tour Mount Alverno and it is a very bright and home-like community. The care is excellent because I also know some who lives in this facility. The facility is very clean. All the staff are warm & friendly. They also have an elegant dinning area. It's like in the restaurant. A great place to visit.

July 28, 2011

my mother was a resident for 9 months. she has dementia and recieved excellent care with great attention to safety concerns. the nurses are on top of everything and quickly picked up that she was in heart failure and got her the care she needed and saved her life. i was always called immediately if there was any change in her condition. she and i were alwAYS treated with caring, courtesy and respect.the facility is very clean and well maintained.Unfortunately she had a stroke and had to move a higher level of care but I will always be greatful for the wonderful care she received here.

About Mount Alverno Center

Mount Alverno Center is a senior living provider in Warwick, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Mount Alverno Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mount Alverno Center