Summit At Eastwyck Albany, NY

Reviews of Summit At Eastwyck

Independent Living Reviews for Summit At Eastwyck

July 11, 2021

By Tonia

We have chosen the Summit At Eastwyck. It's not available until mid-July, but they were wonderful and nice. I chose this older place just because of the ambience and the location. There are a lot of wooded areas. I like the grounds, the location, and the people who live there. The staff was wonderful. There was a birthday party that day, so I ate some ice cream with them.

May 17, 2019

By Bud

I was very impressed with Summit At Eastwyck. It seemed like a reasonable value. I didn't have time to interact with the staff very much, but they were fine. They showed me two different rooms and I was surprised at how attractive and how well kept they were. They have a pool, a dining room, and a nicely done green area in the middle. It wasn't too urban. It was a bit rural, it had nice views, and it's in the countryside. The dining area was pleasant and not too large.

September 21, 2018

By Joyce

At Eastwyck Village, there's no entrance fee and you get a luxury condo for $2,000 to $2,500. You pay for your own utilities, which cost under $100 a month, and you pay for your own housekeeping. You buy your food, but they have vans if you don't want to drive. It's really lovely. There were three buildings in a square with beautiful greens. There's one building where all the activities and the breakfast is served, which is very easy to get to. I really liked this community.

Costs for Summit At Eastwyck

Photos of Summit At Eastwyck

Services and Amenities of Summit At Eastwyck

• Fee Structure Extra: $2500 One Time Entry Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: n/a

About Summit At Eastwyck

The Residents of Summit at Eastwyck enjoy a plethora of amenities, all included. In addition to the Connected Life program, designed to enrich the lives of all residents, everyone at the Summit at Eastwyck enjoys maintenance free living and beautiful apartments which feature:

• Granite Countertops
  • Concierge service
  • Pool, hot tub & sauna
  • Full-service salon
  • Community Room

The right size for your life, our spacious one-bedroom apartments offers plenty of space for your comfort. Need an extra bedroom, an office, or simply want more space? Summit at Eastwyck's beautiful two-bedroom apartment is just right.

Located in North Greenbush, NY, just minutes from downtown Albany, Summit At Eastwyck provides luxurious, modern, maintenance-free living with no entrance fees or long-term leases.

Map of Summit At Eastwyck