Ashbrook Care & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Ashbrook Care & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Ashbrook Care & Rehabilitation Center

September 29, 2011

By Sophia1

I had the opportunity to visit this facility when my aunt was staying here. When my family and I arrived for a visit, we were impressed with the well-kept grounds. Parking was convenient and plentiful. As we walked up to the building which appeared to be freshly painted, the lobby was well-lit and helpful personnel were at the desk. As we were walked to my aunt's room, there was a jovial atmosphere among other residents and staff. People were participating in happy conversation and the rooms seemed clean and fresh-smelling. After a pleasant visit in my aunt's room, it was almost dinner time. We were allowed to join her in the dining area. The dining room was well-appointed and had a lovely view of the surrounding area. The food appeared to be tasty and hot and my aunt enjoyed it. Over all, this facility appears to be clean and well-kept with a helpful, happy staff and my aunt felt comfortable there.

Services and Amenities of Ashbrook Care & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Ashbrook Care & Rehabilitation Center

Ashbrook Care & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Scotch Plains, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Ashbrook Care & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ashbrook Care & Rehabilitation Center