Health Center At Bloomingdale

Reviews of Health Center At Bloomingdale

Nursing Home Reviews for Health Center At Bloomingdale

May 02, 2016

By Terry2015

As the prospective patient, I did my homework. After visiting a number of in-network facilities covered by my insurance carrier, I was confident that The Health Center at Bloomingdale was the place for me. I am an outgoing friendly person, and I wanted to feel comfortable in my new surroundings. Everyone – the front desk, the cleaning crew, the nurses and aides – greeted residents by name and with true concern for their comfort. The focal point of rehab for me was to re-enter the workplace and continue my life being physically fit to enjoy kayaking and chasing after my granddaughter. The PT room and work stations at Bloomingdale were immaculate. On one of my visits, a therapist was working one-on-one with an elderly patient. Two things were immediately clear to me: (1) The patient – though tentative about her ability to move from the wheelchair to the walker – was at ease with the therapist. (2) The patient had the PT’s total attention, despite the unannounced visitors in the doorway. Bloomingdale’s OT offerings included a full working kitchen and bathroom facilities with a tub. Every part of this designated area was clean, with all weights, bands, balls, putties, etc. neatly stored at the beginning of the work day, as well as after hours. My intake visit with the Physical Therapist on my first day confirmed my initial impressions of The Health Center at Bloomingdale. My PT wanted to know all about me before I blew out my knee, and more importantly, he wanted to know what my expectations were post rehab. There was absolutely nothing cookie-cutter about my physical rehab at The Health Center at Bloomingdale! Rehab was tailored to meet my specific immediate medical needs and end-result expectations. Daily PT and OT included “homework” I was willing and able to do in my room on my own. Seven days each week we worked as a well-oiled team to achieve mutually identified needs and wants. As I prepare to re-join my family and colleagues at work, I do so knowing that I selected the most appropriate rehab facility for me. I did my homework; I worked diligently within the confines of a rigorous, demanding rehab protocol; I collaborated with a supportive team of professionals. The Health Center at Bloomingdale was everything I needed – and more!

August 24, 2013

By jo8

I am looking into nursing homes for both my parents & my sister & i visited this one & we think we will be choosing this one when the time is ready & it's coming soon.

May 31, 2013

By Leslie11

My mom is at The Health Center at Bloomingdale for about three weeks now. The staff is very courteous and helpful. It's a nice place.

Services and Amenities of Health Center At Bloomingdale

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Health Center At Bloomingdale

Health Center At Bloomingdale is a senior living provider in Bloomingdale, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Health Center At Bloomingdale for more details on services and rates.

Map of Health Center At Bloomingdale