Auberge at Missoula Valley

Reviews of Auberge at Missoula Valley

Assisted Living Reviews for Auberge at Missoula Valley

March 10, 2015

By Tim27

I did go for a tour. The gal was very nice and took me off to the Emeritus senior living. It seemed very nice. It wasn't overly large or small. It is kind of a medium size place. She showed me the rooms, and she showed me the activity facilities and things like that. They gave me an overview of the pricing and how they do pricing. It was very thorough, and she did a very good job. I thought it is a very nice place actually. The gal that showed me around was very personable, and she seems to be enjoying her job. I thought she was very good at what she did. I think the size seemed more personal. I was working in another town as a contractor. It was such a big place that it seems almost too big. This seemed to be a nice size, and I think that is the best thing about it. It was very clean, and it was nice.

December 15, 2014

My wife’s uncle was at Hunter’s Glen for a while. We thought it was really nice and quiet. There was a girl that took us around on a tour, and she was lovely, very helpful and friendly. The rooms were pretty much how I expected they would be; it was adequate. It looked like a nice place, and it looked easy to walk around. I was impressed with the dining room; people were going in to eat while we were there, and everybody looked like they were having a great time. The surroundings and the grounds looked very nice.

September 12, 2014

By Diane95164650

Emeritus at Hunter's Glen is very nice. They are great people. We are very happy, and my mom loves it there too. Everyone that we have come across is excellent. They are very caring and helpful. In fact, my mom had a mini stroke last week and they took care of everything, and then they called us to let us know that she was in the hospital. They were super and my mom just loves them for it. She said they were very good about it. The only thing she complains about is that the food, when they serve the breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the dining room, is always cold, and it takes a long time for them to get served. They have a lot of activities. They play Wii bowling, they have a knitting group, and then they have the regular room where they do puzzles and you can go down there anytime and work on the puzzles. They have an exercise room. I want to move in there myself because it is a really nice place and the staff is super -- they are so nice. It is like a bonus forever. They get to know you by name right away; they are very personable. We don't have to worry about Mom; we just feel that she is in a great place, and she seems happier. It has been great for all of us.

Costs for Auberge at Missoula Valley

Photos of Auberge at Missoula Valley

Services and Amenities of Auberge at Missoula Valley

• Fee Structure Extra: $2000 Community Fee/$750 Second Occupancy Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Alcove Studio Apartments

About Auberge at Missoula Valley

At Auberge at Missoula Valley, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Missoula area.

Assisted Living means giving nothing up and regaining a renewed sense of purpose-driven living, independence and privacy, compassionate care within your own apartment home and a dignified and meaningful lifestyle. We offer a 24-hour dedicated and caring team that is prepared to meet your personalized needs and wants. You will be treated in a way that is dignified and feel great about the time you will regain to pursue your interests.

Our services are created to meet your needs:

• Medication assistance and management
  • Regular assessment and service planning
  • Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
  • Mobility, Escorts and reminders
  • Dining and Social or activities assistance
  • Care coordination and other health care management assistance
  • Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living
  • And much, much more

At Auberge at Missoula Valley, involvement in the surrounding community is important to us. Each year our residents, their families, community members and our staff combine skills on a variety of projects, intergenerational programs, volunteering, and fundraising efforts creating partnerships that enhance the lives of everyone involved.

Map of Auberge at Missoula Valley