Croixdale

Reviews of Croixdale

Assisted Living Reviews for Croixdale

June 25, 2013

By Leslie14

My father's parents had been in Croixdale and they put my father at the top of their waiting list. We were there a couple of times and got to view their apartments, but each time my dad would turn it down. He just wasn't ready for it. The building was beautiful and they got beautiful little apartments. They were just lovely and really nice. With regard to service and amenities, you can choose what you want and how much care you need. They got really good communication with the family. They also had doctor available and they can do simple lab work right at the facility. They also had lots of good activities. Their staff was great. Specifically their housing director was a great gal, very knowledgeable, very helpful and really sincere with her concern about each patient. We did have a meal there and it was very good. It was almost like a restaurant where you can choose off the menu and they have a waiting staff. That was very nice.

July 13, 2012

By Molly9

I can't think of anything bad to say about Croixdale. The staff and residents were all wonderful to our grandmother when she was well, as well as when her health began to decline before she had to be transferred to a more intensive nursing facility. They kept a close eye on Grandma, but she never felt like they were "hovering". Croixdale is a bright, wonderful place that enriched her life for many years. There were many activities going on daily for the residents. The food is wonderful "not your usual nursing home food!" It's very close to local shopping areas (Target, Kohl's, grocery stores, and the YMCA so she could get in some swimming when she was feeling up to it.) It also has a big community room where we celebrated many birthday parties and other events over the years. I can't say enough wonderful things about Croixdale. Everyone should be as lucky as we were to find such a place for themselves, parents, or grandparents!

Services and Amenities of Croixdale

About Croixdale

Croixdale is a senior living provider in Bayport, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Croixdale for more details on services and rates.

Map of Croixdale