Rivers Grosse Pointe

Reviews of Rivers Grosse Pointe

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Rivers Grosse Pointe

August 09, 2016

By gracefull

Although the facility is new and beautiful, we found the care lacking. They placed my aunt in a room and barely checked on her. We were told they came in every 2 hours as is mandatory, but we barely saw them. We had to request everything: water, washcloths, coffee or toast at breakfast. No safety rails or Depends until we insisted. She was without teeth and they were serving her pork chops and pork loin. Staff told me she didn't have to wear a name tag, Harder to identify her I guess. It;s really a beautiful warehouse and they don't know how to care for an elderly sick patient. We had her caregivers with her day and night, because we felt she was totally alone most the time.

May 01, 2015

By Leslie43

The Rivers was beautiful. It was brand new. They gave us a tour of the facility. They showed us the menu and gave us a floor plan. It was very nice. They showed us the activities they were having as well.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Photos of Rivers Grosse Pointe

Services and Amenities of Rivers Grosse Pointe

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Rivers Grosse Pointe

The Rivers is a full-service community that supports your physical, emotional, social, health, and spiritual needs – AND your active lifestyle. Newly constructed on a 15-acre campus that is situated in a residential neighborhood, The Rivers opened in late 2015 and features spacious, well-appointed, independent living apartments and gracious suites with private bathrooms for those making the transition to assisted living, memory care, or physical rehabilitation

Map of Rivers Grosse Pointe