Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian

Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian

Nursing Home Reviews for Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian

February 11, 2015

By a family member review

I clicked one star because it wouldn't let me choose no stars. We pulled our loved one out of this place after being there one week. We did it against their medical advice but on our own doctors advise. They were very angry and belligerent with us. There is a total lack of communication between staff members like doctor & nurses & aides. My family member should have been on a soft diet but they were bringing her things like hamburgers. They do not help with daily hygiene and if you need help and put your light on you better hope it's one of the male aides that respond because they don't have an attitude that you are bothering them. My family member had diarrhea a lot but she was left to clean up herself even though she was weak and elderly. + they gave her several glasses of juice a day...something you can't have when you have diarrhea!!!! We could never get the doctor to address the diarrhea (again, lack of communications between nurse and doctor) And, good luck trying to get in touch with the staff doctor. Our staff doctor was NEVER available to us until we decided to walk out with our loved one.

December 16, 2014

By David214

Staff are very nice & friendly although my father has dementia & was there for rehab & received no help with his day-to-day hygiene. Clean wash cloths & towels were piling up in his room but no one checked to see why they were not used. The Food Is bad. Usually all a beige color. Not even sure what the meat was most of the time. And my father could not be discharged until the doctor called his guardian. We waited a whole week and the guardian never received a call from the nursing home doctor. We are still waiting. Would never put a loved one here by choice.

June 27, 2014

My mom was at the Heartland Health Care Center-Fostrian for some care after being in a hospital. They had assisted living in a separate building, and we looked at that, but we thought it was a smaller operation and she would not do as well there. She didn't live there at all, but I liked the people at Fostrian themselves. She was a very belligerent kind of a patient in the beginning, and they did really well with her. I was surprised. She had a lot of exercising in there, and she did really well with that. The exercise program for her rehab was excellent.

April 08, 2014

By dave p

Many thanks to Pam & the staff of Fostorian Assisted Living in Flushing Mi. Our brother was a resident for almost 2 years.The loving care he received was above what we expected .A clean,friendly,caring, facility that made his and our transition flawless. Thanks for the love and concern you showed our brother. Would highly recommend this facility.

Services and Amenities of Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian

About Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian

Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian is a senior living provider in Flushing, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian