Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian

Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian

Nursing Home Reviews for Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian

June 27, 2014

My mom was at the Heartland Health Care Center-Fostrian for some care after being in a hospital. They had assisted living in a separate building, and we looked at that, but we thought it was a smaller operation and she would not do as well there. She didn't live there at all, but I liked the people at Fostrian themselves. She was a very belligerent kind of a patient in the beginning, and they did really well with her. I was surprised. She had a lot of exercising in there, and she did really well with that. The exercise program for her rehab was excellent.

April 08, 2014

By dave p

Many thanks to Pam & the staff of Fostorian Assisted Living in Flushing Mi. Our brother was a resident for almost 2 years.The loving care he received was above what we expected .A clean,friendly,caring, facility that made his and our transition flawless. Thanks for the love and concern you showed our brother. Would highly recommend this facility.

Services and Amenities of Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian

Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian is a senior living provider in Flushing, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heartland Health Care Center-fostrian