Father Murray Nursing Center

Father Murray Nursing Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Father Murray Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Father Murray Nursing Center

October 16, 2014

I really liked the customer service that they had at Father Murray. I liked the staff; everybody was very considerate, warm, very knowledgeable, and helpful. They were concerned about my needs for my father. I liked how they called and updated me when things had happened due to the fact that I am out of the city. I did get great customer service. The rehab side was very neat and very clean.

June 04, 2014

By Beth82

This facility is meant for people that drop their family off and never come visit..there are no common areas to go visit with your family. The only places to visit are in the residents room-which usually doesn't even have 1 chair or the dinning rooms. There is an outside area that is decent when the weather is nice but the only way to access it is through the PT room and if no one is there forget it you cant go, and you must require a pass from the nurse, even when family is present. The front entrance there is no where to take family outside its just a parking lot, so the only time anyone can go outside is when the physical therapy room is in use, and they leave early on weekends when families come, so they are couped up inside all day all spring and summer long. They have minimal activities and they are all downstairs which makes it hard for the residents upstairs to get to, you must take the elevator and its hard for some residents to wheel themselves down there. Staff is ok I haven't had any complaints really but they really need to make this place for visitor friendly. Some of the rooms have been remodeled but most are very uninviting and old, cement walls and tile flooring. No computers or library or anything like that for residents. My mother says the food is awful. Im sure there are worse places out there but if your staying for long term, look for something else. If your only going to be there for rehab and going home I guess its not so bad but they def need to update some things. Most of the residents are all parked out in the hallway in their wheelchairs and sit there all day

November 18, 2011

By Social Worker # 1

I think Father Murray Nursing Center is an excellent choice for placement for someone who is looking for placement for a friend or family member. Father Murray Nursing Center is a faith based Nursing facility. While there, I noticed that the residents were pleasant, happy and socializing with one another it also offers a Homey environment tastefully decorated and inviting common areas. A varied menu prepared on daily basis to meet all residents' nutritional and dietary needs. 24 hour nursing care provided by Registered Nurses and Licensed Professional Nurses, Restorative Aides, and Certified Nurse Assistants, Visiting Physicians to attend to coordinate their residents' individual needs as necessary. They also offer their residents a specific Plan of Care to meet their individual needs. They offer Rehabilitation, Long Term Care, Hospice and Respite Care. Their residents receive compassionate care that is tailored to fit their individual needs as necessary. The facility is beautiful and does not smell in addition too their residents are treated like family. They also offer their residents a varied number of recreation and activities to keep them busy and active. Their residents also get excellent care there. In general, I would rank this facility a five stars rating for its excellence and expertise. I would also recommend this facility to everyone and anyone 50 and over because I know that they will do well there and I know that they would like it there.

About Father Murray Nursing Center

Father Murray Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Center Line, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Father Murray Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Father Murray Nursing Center