Bavarian Comfort Care

Reviews of Bavarian Comfort Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Bavarian Comfort Care

August 07, 2014

By Gertrude3

Bavarian Comfort Care is wonderful. Their staff is very caring and willing to come in and do anything for me. I love living here!

August 23, 2013

By Phillip Jacobs

I have an aunt currently living in this facility. It is modern with a very friendly and inviting atmosphere. I was very impressed by how much the workers care about the residents. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a safe, comfortable home for their family members.

August 16, 2013

By Annu

My grandmother just moved there. It's a really nice and comfortable place, everyone is friendly and helpful. They take care of her meals, medicine and other things which really matters to us. Whenever we go there, she seems happy that keep us satisfied.

August 09, 2013

By emma628

Bavarian Comfort Care is a licensed facility, which was very important to our family. There are quite a few facilities that offer assisted living, but are not licensed and this really does make a difference. My mother's room is very nice. She was able to bring in furniture and pictures from home so that it looks more like her own place. She is very happy with the kind and respectful way she is spoken to and with the assistance offered to her. Our family is very pleased with knowing that she is well cared for here.

Memory Care Reviews for Bavarian Comfort Care

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Personal Care Assistants

• State Licenses: AH730327707

About Bavarian Comfort Care

At Bavarian Comfort Care, there are no compromises or hidden surprises when it comes to living life to the fullest. As our original community, Bavarian was designed to impart a feeling of spending every day in a luxury resort. Enjoy the carefree Comfort Care lifestyle with no hidden costs.

Comfort Care assisted living services area ideal for residents that would like to maintain their independence but need assistance in activities of daily living. Residents are encouraged to maintain maximum independence with 24-hour personnel available to provide assistance.

Comfort Care’s memory care facilities are for residents who are cognitively confused or find themselves in the various stages of dementia. Our team is trained in delivering compassionate care to engage with our residents where they are.

Map of Bavarian Comfort Care