Concord Park

Concord Park (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Concord Park

Independent Living Reviews for Concord Park

February 28, 2014

Concord Park is very good. The staff is good. My care is good. It's close to where I lived. I think the rooms are very good and spacious. They have entertainment and bridge lessons. I'm satisfied with the activities. The staff is excellent.

September 23, 2013

By Ed11

Concord Park is a very nice facility. It is right next to the hospital where my wife's doctor is at, which makes it an ideal spot for us. It is a wonderful place. They have spacious grounds. It also has a secure facility. Unfortunately, they don't accept MassHealth. However, I would still recommend this place.

January 04, 2013

By caring3701

Concord Park is a very nice place. I'm very happy with it. The staff is very nice and very attentive. He feels at home in his studio apartment. The food is very good. I would recommend them to others.

About Concord Park

Concord Park is a senior living provider in Concord, Massachusetts that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Concord Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of Concord Park