Manorcare Health Services - Potomac

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services - Potomac

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services - Potomac

October 03, 2013

By Albert4

Manor Care has a very good reputation. The staff was okay. However, I wasn't too comfortable with them. I was a little concerned with the absenteeism of their workers. They slipped their schedules from time to time.

December 19, 2012

By suburbansafari

We had such a fantastic experience at this Manorcare. WONDERFUL, wonderful, professional, kind-hearted staff. Beautiful facility. Great food,too! They took exceptional care of our Mother. She loved it there.

May 15, 2012

By Susan7

I chose Manor Care because of its location and the rehab facilities. About the rooms, I wouldn't say it's spacious but its comfortable. I haven't tried the food there as my father hasn't moved in yet. Our other relatives are still deciding if they should go for Manor Care or look for some other facilities.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services - Potomac

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Manorcare Health Services - Potomac

Manorcare Health Services - Potomac is a senior living provider in Potomac, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services - Potomac for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services - Potomac